Phillip Ervin out of Reds' lineup Wednesday
Cincinnati Reds outfielder Phillip Ervin is out of Wednesday's starting lineup against the Kansas City Royals.
Scott Schebler will scoot over and take Ervin's place in right field. Dilson Herrera will man left. Ervin went 2-for-4 with an RBI, a stolen base, and a run scored in Tuesday's loss to the Royals.
The 26-year-old is averaging 7.8 FanDuel points in 75 games this season, while slashing .257/.328/.414 with 7 home runs, 31 RBI, 27 runs scored, and 6 steals across 238 plate appearances.
- Chase Anderson in Brewers' Opening Day bullpen March 21st, 2019
- Alex Reyes to start 2019 in Cardinals' bullpen March 21st, 2019
- Athletics' Jesus Luzardo out 4-6 weeks with shoulder injury March 21st, 2019
- Yankees' Greg Bird seeking X-rays for right elbow March 21st, 2019
- Dodgers' Corey Seager sails one deep in Cactus debut March 21st, 2019
- Francisco Lindor (calf) aiming to play for Indians on Opening Day March 21st, 2019
- Nick Senzel (hamstring) returns for Reds Thursday March 7th, 2019
- Sonny Gray (elbow) expected to start for Reds on Saturday March 7th, 2019
- Michael Lorenzen to pitch, play center field for Reds this spring February 22nd, 2019
- Reds' Sonny Gray dealing with elbow stiffness February 22nd, 2019
- Nick Senzel could start for Reds in 2019 February 15th, 2019
- Yankees trade starting pitcher Sonny Gray to the Reds January 21st, 2019