Phillip Ervin out of Reds' lineup Wednesday
Cincinnati Reds outfielder Phillip Ervin is out of Wednesday's starting lineup against the Kansas City Royals.
Scott Schebler will scoot over and take Ervin's place in right field. Dilson Herrera will man left. Ervin went 2-for-4 with an RBI, a stolen base, and a run scored in Tuesday's loss to the Royals.
The 26-year-old is averaging 7.8 FanDuel points in 75 games this season, while slashing .257/.328/.414 with 7 home runs, 31 RBI, 27 runs scored, and 6 steals across 238 plate appearances.
- Josh Donaldson is batting cleanup for Atlanta Monday night May 20th, 2019
- Dansby Swanson is out of the Braves' lineup on Monday May 20th, 2019
- Astros' Jose Altuve (hamstring) takes batting practice May 20th, 2019
- Yankees' Aaron Judge (oblique) runs, throws Monday May 20th, 2019
- Ozzie Albies moves up to second in the Braves' Monday lineup May 20th, 2019
- Franmil Reyes batting second on Monday for San Diego May 20th, 2019
- Cincinnati's Yasiel Puig day-to-day after suffering a right shoulder sprain May 19th, 2019
- Curt Casali catching for Cincinnati in Sunday's finale May 19th, 2019
- Yasiel Puig cleaning up Sunday for Cincinnati May 19th, 2019
- Derek Dietrich out of Cincinnati's Sunday lineup May 19th, 2019
- Tucker Barnhart on Reds' bench against Dodgers May 19th, 2019
- Jose Peraza starting for Reds Sunday afternoon May 19th, 2019