Bryce Harper is day-to-day for Philadelphia with bruised ankle
The swelling in Philadelphia Phillies outfielder Bryce Harper's bruised ankle reduced overnight and he is considered day-to-day, ESPN's Jeff Passan reports.
Harper was hit by a pitch in the ankle in Friday's exhibition game. Manager Gabe Kapler said there are "no concerns about opening day at this point," which is obviously good news.
Our models project him to hit .266 with 35 home runs in 640 plate appearances this season.
- Royals' Hunter Dozier leaves Monday's game with back spasms April 22nd, 2019
- Rockies' Daniel Murphy (finger) could return from the IL on Tuesday April 22nd, 2019
- Chad Bettis expected to start on Tuesday for the Rockies April 22nd, 2019
- Jonathan Loaisiga will make a spot start Tuesday for the Yankees April 22nd, 2019
- Kyle Freeland (blister) lands on Rockies' injured list April 22nd, 2019
- Rockies' Tyler Anderson (knee) activated off the IL, will start on Monday April 22nd, 2019
- Mets-Phillies game on Monday expected to start at 8:45 pm ET April 22nd, 2019
- Jean Segura (hamstring) is expected to return from the IL on Saturday for the Phillies April 22nd, 2019
- Phillies-Mets start delayed Monday due to rain April 22nd, 2019
- Roman Quinn on Philadelphia's bench Monday April 22nd, 2019
- Phillies' Andrew Knapp out of Monday's lineup April 22nd, 2019
- Cesar Hernandez hitting seventh for Phillies in Monday's opener April 22nd, 2019