Cleveland's Jose Ramirez diagnosed with left knee contusion
Cleveland Indians infielder Jose Ramirez was diagnosed with a left knee contusion after leaving Sunday's game with an injury.
Ramirez immediately left Sunday's game after fouling a ball off his knee but luckily did not suffer any broken bones. Stay tuned for more updates on a possible timeline for Ramirez's return.
If Ramirez can start the season on the active roster, our models project the Cleveland infielder to produce 16.3 FanDuel points on Opening Day.
- Yankees' Giancarlo Stanton (bicep, shoulder) will begin minor league rehab assignment on Monday May 20th, 2019
- Red Sox's Christian Vazquez receives a breather on Monday May 20th, 2019
- Boston's Sandy Leon catching on Monday May 20th, 2019
- Eduardo Nunez heading to Boston's bench on Monday May 20th, 2019
- Mitch Moreland batting third for Red Sox on Monday May 20th, 2019
- Red Sox's J.D. Martinez resting on Monday May 20th, 2019
- Cleveland's Shane Bieber throws a complete game shutout on Sunday May 19th, 2019
- Indians' Mike Clevinger (back) close to rehab games May 19th, 2019
- Leonys Martin is in the Cleveland lineup on Sunday May 19th, 2019
- Jordan Luplow not starting Sunday for Cleveland May 19th, 2019
- Cleveland's Oscar Mercado starting in center field on Saturday May 18th, 2019
- Leonys Martin out of the Indians' Saturday lineup May 18th, 2019