Cleveland's Jose Ramirez diagnosed with left knee contusion
Cleveland Indians infielder Jose Ramirez was diagnosed with a left knee contusion after leaving Sunday's game with an injury.
Ramirez immediately left Sunday's game after fouling a ball off his knee but luckily did not suffer any broken bones. Stay tuned for more updates on a possible timeline for Ramirez's return.
If Ramirez can start the season on the active roster, our models project the Cleveland infielder to produce 16.3 FanDuel points on Opening Day.
- Rockies' Brendan Rodgers (shoulder) done for the season following surgery July 16th, 2019
- Chicago's Eloy Jimenez (elbow) leaves Tuesday's game early July 16th, 2019
- Phillies' Jay Bruce pulled from Tuesday's game with oblique injury July 16th, 2019
- Houston's Jake Marisnick in center field on Tuesday July 16th, 2019
- Tony Kemp heads to the Houston bench Tuesday July 16th, 2019
- Max Stassi starting behind the plate for the Astros on Tuesday July 16th, 2019
- Indians' Corey Kluber (arm) to throw bullpen session Wednesday July 16th, 2019
- Indians' Jake Bauers starting on Tuesday July 16th, 2019
- Bobby Bradley out of Cleveland's Tuesday lineup July 16th, 2019
- Jason Kipnis hitting sixth for the Indians on Tuesday July 16th, 2019
- Cleveland's Mike Freeman sitting on Tuesday July 16th, 2019
- Mike Freeman starting at second base for the Indians on Monday July 15th, 2019