Daniel Robertson on third base Thursday for Tampa Bay
Tampa Bay Rays infielder Daniel Robertson is starting in Thursday's series finale versus right-hander Andrew Cashner and the Baltimore Orioles.
Robertson is on the hot corner and batting eighth. He doesn't have a hit since April 7. Yandy Diaz is in the designated hitter spot while Avisail Garcia is out of the lineup.
numberFire's models project Robertson for 9.1 FanDuel points on Thursday. He's priced at $2,000.
- Rockies' Brendan Rodgers (shoulder) done for the season following surgery July 16th, 2019
- Chicago's Eloy Jimenez (elbow) leaves Tuesday's game early July 16th, 2019
- Phillies' Jay Bruce pulled from Tuesday's game with oblique injury July 16th, 2019
- Houston's Jake Marisnick in center field on Tuesday July 16th, 2019
- Tony Kemp heads to the Houston bench Tuesday July 16th, 2019
- Max Stassi starting behind the plate for the Astros on Tuesday July 16th, 2019
- Joey Wendle sitting for Rays Tuesday July 16th, 2019
- Mike Zunino catching Tuesday for Tampa Bay July 16th, 2019
- Guillermo Heredia out of Rays' lineup Tuesday July 16th, 2019
- Austin Meadows starting for Tampa Bay versus Yankees July 16th, 2019
- Rays' Nate Lowe sitting on Monday July 15th, 2019
- Avisail Garcial returns to Tampa Bay's lineup on Monday July 15th, 2019