Mike Freeman starting at second base for Cleveland in the second game of Saturday's doubleheader
Cleveland Indians utility-man Mike Freeman will start and bat ninth in Saturday's Game 2 lineup against the Atlanta Braves.
Freeman will be in the lineup tonight with Jason Kipnis resting Game 2.
Our models project Freeman for 7.1 FanDuel points at the cost of $2,000.
- Yankees' Giancarlo Stanton (bicep, shoulder) will begin minor league rehab assignment on Monday May 20th, 2019
- Red Sox's Christian Vazquez receives a breather on Monday May 20th, 2019
- Boston's Sandy Leon catching on Monday May 20th, 2019
- Eduardo Nunez heading to Boston's bench on Monday May 20th, 2019
- Mitch Moreland batting third for Red Sox on Monday May 20th, 2019
- Red Sox's J.D. Martinez resting on Monday May 20th, 2019
- Cleveland's Shane Bieber throws a complete game shutout on Sunday May 19th, 2019
- Indians' Mike Clevinger (back) close to rehab games May 19th, 2019
- Leonys Martin is in the Cleveland lineup on Sunday May 19th, 2019
- Jordan Luplow not starting Sunday for Cleveland May 19th, 2019
- Cleveland's Oscar Mercado starting in center field on Saturday May 18th, 2019
- Leonys Martin out of the Indians' Saturday lineup May 18th, 2019