Richie Martin in Baltimore's lineup versus White Sox
Baltimore Orioles shortstop Richie Martin is starting in Monday's series opener versus left-hander Manny Banuelos and the Chicago White Sox.
Martin is lined up in the nine-hole while Jonathan Villar is at second base and Hanser Alberto is on the hot corner. Rio Ruiz is replacing Chris Davis at first base.
numberFire's models project Martin for 8.1 FanDuel points on Monday. He's priced at $2,100.
- Nikola Mirotic coming off Bucks' bench in Game 5 Thursday May 23rd, 2019
- Malcolm Brogdon starting for Milwaukee in Game 5 Thursday May 23rd, 2019
- Update: Tony Kemp on second base for Astros in Thursday's finale May 23rd, 2019
- Mets' Yoenis Cespedes undergoes season-ending ankle surgery May 23rd, 2019
- Charlie Blackmon has "slight" calf issue, Rockies monitoring May 23rd, 2019
- Max Stassi starting for Houston versus White Sox May 23rd, 2019
- Orioles' Pedro Severino resting on Thursday May 23rd, 2019
- Baltimore's Austin Wynns starting behind the plate on Thursday May 23rd, 2019
- Rio Ruiz returns to the Orioles' lineup on Thursday May 23rd, 2019
- Baltimore's Hanser Alberto receives Thursday off May 23rd, 2019
- Baltimore's Dwight Smith Jr. batting cleanup on Thursday May 23rd, 2019
- Orioles' Joey Rickard sitting on Thursday May 23rd, 2019