Dwight Smith (quad) on Baltimore's bench against White Sox
Baltimore Orioles outfielder Dwight Smith (quad) is out of Monday's lineup versus the Chicago White Sox.
Smith was removed from Sunday's loss to the Minnesota Twins due to quad tightness. He's considered day-to-day. Steve Wilkerson is in right field for Baltimore in Monday's series opener.
Smith is batting .289/.333/.506 with 4 home runs, 15 RBI, 15 runs scored, and 3 steals in 90 plate appearances this season.
- Nikola Mirotic coming off Bucks' bench in Game 5 Thursday May 23rd, 2019
- Malcolm Brogdon starting for Milwaukee in Game 5 Thursday May 23rd, 2019
- Update: Tony Kemp on second base for Astros in Thursday's finale May 23rd, 2019
- Mets' Yoenis Cespedes undergoes season-ending ankle surgery May 23rd, 2019
- Charlie Blackmon has "slight" calf issue, Rockies monitoring May 23rd, 2019
- Max Stassi starting for Houston versus White Sox May 23rd, 2019
- Orioles' Pedro Severino resting on Thursday May 23rd, 2019
- Baltimore's Austin Wynns starting behind the plate on Thursday May 23rd, 2019
- Rio Ruiz returns to the Orioles' lineup on Thursday May 23rd, 2019
- Baltimore's Hanser Alberto receives Thursday off May 23rd, 2019
- Baltimore's Dwight Smith Jr. batting cleanup on Thursday May 23rd, 2019
- Orioles' Joey Rickard sitting on Thursday May 23rd, 2019