Joey Rickard leading off for Orioles in Monday's opener
Baltimore Orioles outfielder Joey Rickard is leading off in Monday's series opener versus left-hander Manny Banuelos and the Chicago White Sox.
Rickard went 1-for-5 and scored a run in his first turn as the Orioles' leadoff man on Saturday. Jonathan Villar is batting second and Trey Mancini is lined up third while Hanser Alberto is in the five-hole.
numberFire's models project Rickard for 11.6 FanDuel points on Monday. He's priced at $2,500.
- Update: Tony Kemp on second base for Astros in Thursday's finale May 23rd, 2019
- Mets' Yoenis Cespedes undergoes season-ending ankle surgery May 23rd, 2019
- Charlie Blackmon has "slight" calf issue, Rockies monitoring May 23rd, 2019
- Max Stassi starting for Houston versus White Sox May 23rd, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos out of Astros' lineup Thursday May 23rd, 2019
- Yuli Gurriel on Astros' hot corner Thursday night May 23rd, 2019
- Orioles' Pedro Severino resting on Thursday May 23rd, 2019
- Baltimore's Austin Wynns starting behind the plate on Thursday May 23rd, 2019
- Rio Ruiz returns to the Orioles' lineup on Thursday May 23rd, 2019
- Baltimore's Hanser Alberto receives Thursday off May 23rd, 2019
- Baltimore's Dwight Smith Jr. batting cleanup on Thursday May 23rd, 2019
- Orioles' Joey Rickard sitting on Thursday May 23rd, 2019