Mitch Moreland out of Red Sox's lineup for first half of Tuesday's two-pack
Boston Red Sox first baseman Mitch Moreland is out of the starting lineup in the first half of Tuesday's doubleheader versus the Detroit Tigers.
Moreland is being replaced at first base by Steve Pearce. He's hit a homer in two of the past three games, giving him 7 total on the year.
numberFire's models project Moreland for 9 homers and 47 RBI over the rest of the season.
- Update: Tony Kemp on second base for Astros in Thursday's finale May 23rd, 2019
- Mets' Yoenis Cespedes undergoes season-ending ankle surgery May 23rd, 2019
- Charlie Blackmon has "slight" calf issue, Rockies monitoring May 23rd, 2019
- Max Stassi starting for Houston versus White Sox May 23rd, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos out of Astros' lineup Thursday May 23rd, 2019
- Yuli Gurriel on Astros' hot corner Thursday night May 23rd, 2019
- Boston's J.D. Martinez (illness, back) out again on Thursday May 23rd, 2019
- Mitch Moreland out of Boston's Thursday lineup May 23rd, 2019
- Eduardo Nunez starting at second base for Boston on Thursday May 23rd, 2019
- Red Sox's Steve Pearce batting fifth on Thursday May 23rd, 2019
- Boston's Sandy Leon not in Thursday's starting lineup against the Blue Jays May 23rd, 2019
- Ryan Weber to toe rubber for Red Sox Thursday afternoon May 22nd, 2019