Steve Pearce starting for Boston versus Detroit in Game 1
Boston Red Sox utility player Steve Pearce is starting in the first half of Tuesday's doubleheader versus the Detroit Tigers.
Pearce is replacing Mitch Moreland at first base and batting fifth versus Tigers southpaw Matthew Boyd. J.D. Martinez is in right field and batting third while Xander Bogaerts is in the cleanup spot.
numberFire's models expect Pearce to produce 9.9 FanDuel points on Tuesday. He's priced at $2,100.
- Nikola Mirotic coming off Bucks' bench in Game 5 Thursday May 23rd, 2019
- Malcolm Brogdon starting for Milwaukee in Game 5 Thursday May 23rd, 2019
- Update: Tony Kemp on second base for Astros in Thursday's finale May 23rd, 2019
- Mets' Yoenis Cespedes undergoes season-ending ankle surgery May 23rd, 2019
- Charlie Blackmon has "slight" calf issue, Rockies monitoring May 23rd, 2019
- Max Stassi starting for Houston versus White Sox May 23rd, 2019
- Boston's J.D. Martinez (illness, back) out again on Thursday May 23rd, 2019
- Mitch Moreland out of Boston's Thursday lineup May 23rd, 2019
- Eduardo Nunez starting at second base for Boston on Thursday May 23rd, 2019
- Red Sox's Steve Pearce batting fifth on Thursday May 23rd, 2019
- Boston's Sandy Leon not in Thursday's starting lineup against the Blue Jays May 23rd, 2019
- Ryan Weber to toe rubber for Red Sox Thursday afternoon May 22nd, 2019