Sandy Leon behind the plate for Red Sox in first half Tuesday
Boston Red Sox catcher Sandy Leon is starting in the first half of Tuesday's doubleheader versus left-hander Matthew Boyd and the Detroit Tigers.
Leon is catching Chris Sale and batting ninth. Christian Vazquez is in the designated hitter spot while J.D. Martinez is in right field and Mookie Betts is covering center for Jackie Bradley.
numberFire's models project Leon for 7.8 FanDuel points on Tuesday. He's priced at $2,000.
- Update: Tony Kemp on second base for Astros in Thursday's finale May 23rd, 2019
- Mets' Yoenis Cespedes undergoes season-ending ankle surgery May 23rd, 2019
- Charlie Blackmon has "slight" calf issue, Rockies monitoring May 23rd, 2019
- Max Stassi starting for Houston versus White Sox May 23rd, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos out of Astros' lineup Thursday May 23rd, 2019
- Yuli Gurriel on Astros' hot corner Thursday night May 23rd, 2019
- Boston's J.D. Martinez (illness, back) out again on Thursday May 23rd, 2019
- Mitch Moreland out of Boston's Thursday lineup May 23rd, 2019
- Eduardo Nunez starting at second base for Boston on Thursday May 23rd, 2019
- Red Sox's Steve Pearce batting fifth on Thursday May 23rd, 2019
- Boston's Sandy Leon not in Thursday's starting lineup against the Blue Jays May 23rd, 2019
- Ryan Weber to toe rubber for Red Sox Thursday afternoon May 22nd, 2019