Tigers-Royals to be delayed Wednesday due to weather
Wednesday's game between the Detroit Tigers and Kansas City Royals will be delayed to weather.
The game was expected to start at 8:15 PM ET but due to showers in the area, first pitch will not come before 8:30 PM. No expected starting time was announced as of yet. Daniel Norris and Danny Duffy are the scheduled starters for Detroit and Kansas City respectively.
- White Sox's Yoan Moncada pulled from Sunday's game after re-aggravating his back injury June 16th, 2019
- Rangers' Hunter Pence (groin) exits Sunday's game in the fifth inning June 16th, 2019
- Cubs' Craig Kimbrel will pitch in Triple-A on Tuesday June 16th, 2019
- Russell Martin catching for the Dodgers on Sunday June 16th, 2019
- Dodgers' David Freese hitting third on Sunday June 16th, 2019
- Dodgers' Chris Taylor batting in the fifth spot on Sunday June 16th, 2019
- Royals' Hunter Dozier (chest) to play rehab games June 16th, 2019
- Jorge Bonifacio starting on Sunday for Kansas City June 16th, 2019
- Lucas Duda sitting on Sunday for Royals June 16th, 2019
- Kansas City's Hunter Dozier (chest) on track to return next week June 15th, 2019
- Cam Gallagher heading to Kansas City's bench on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado catching for the Royals on Saturday June 15th, 2019