Minnesota's Byron Buxton (concussion) participates in pre-game activities on Sunday
Minnesota Twins outfielder Byron Buxton (concussion) successfully completed pre-game outfield, hitting, and running drills on Sunday.
Buxton is on track to return this week after missing time with a concussion. Expect the 25-year old to play in center field everyday if he can pass his evaluation on Monday.
In 245 at-bats this season, Buxton is hitting .249 with 9 home runs and 42 RBI.
- Astros place Aaron Sanchez (pectoral) on injured list August 21st, 2019
- Carlos Correa (back) lands on Astros' IL August 21st, 2019
- Adam Engel starting for the White Sox Wednesday August 21st, 2019
- Joey Votto (back) could return Sunday for Reds August 21st, 2019
- Guillermo Heredia in right for Rays Wednesday afternoon August 21st, 2019
- James McCann batting cleanup Wednesday for the White Sox August 21st, 2019
- Jonathan Schoop starting for Minnesota Wednesday August 21st, 2019
- Jason Castro starting Wednesday for Minnesota August 21st, 2019
- Twins' Marwin Gonzalez not starting Wednesday August 21st, 2019
- Mitch Garver on the Minnesota bench Wednesday August 21st, 2019
- Jason Castro sitting for Twins on Tuesday August 20th, 2019
- Mitch Garver catching Tuesday for Twins August 20th, 2019