Cubs' Tony Kemp sitting versus Phillies
Chicago Cubs second baseman/outfielder Tony Kemp is not starting in Thursday's series finale versus left-hander Drew Smyly and the Philadelphia Phillies.
Kemp went 0-for-4 with 2 strikeouts while leading off for the Cubs on Wednesday in an 11-1 loss to the Cubs. David Bote is taking his place on second base in Thursday's finale.
numberFire's models expect Kemp to record 2 homers, 7 RBI, 2 steals, and 9 runs scored over the rest of the season.
- Yankees' Gleyber Torres (knee) exits Friday's game against the Blue Jays September 20th, 2019
- Boston's Andrew Benintendi (thumb) exits Friday's game against the Rays September 20th, 2019
- Luis Torrens catching for San Diego on Friday September 20th, 2019
- Manny Machado returns to San Diego's lineup on Friday September 20th, 2019
- Padres' Josh Naylor batting fifth on Friday September 20th, 2019
- San Diego's Wil Myers resting on Friday September 20th, 2019
- David Bote starting for Chicago on Friday September 20th, 2019
- Ben Zobrist sitting on Friday for Chicago September 20th, 2019
- Anthony Rizzo (ankle) a late addition to Cubs Thursday lineup, Victor Caratini to bench September 19th, 2019
- Ben Zobrist leading off for Cubs in opener with Cubs September 16th, 2019
- Cubs' Anthony Rizzo sidelined with right ankle sprain September 16th, 2019
- Willson Contreras catching for Cubs on Monday September 16th, 2019