Jackie Bradley back in Red Sox's lineup versus Padres
Boston Red Sox center fielder Jackie Bradley is back in the starting lineup for Sunday afternoon's series finale versus left-hander Joey Lucchesi and the San Diego Padres.
Bradley is back in center field and hitting seventh after being held out of the lineup for the first two games of this series in San Diego as the Red Sox shuffled things around to adjust for not having a designated hitter at a National League park. Mookie Betts is in right and J.D. Martinez is in left on Sunday. Andrew Benintendi is available off the bench.
Bradley has averaged 15.7 FanDuel points over his last four starts.
- Oakland's Stephen Piscotty (ankle) unlikely to return before the end of the regular season September 16th, 2019
- Oakland's Robbie Grossman receives a breather on Monday September 16th, 2019
- Athletics' Ramon Laureano hitting in the second spot on Monday September 16th, 2019
- Jon Berti leading off for Miami on Monday September 16th, 2019
- Isan Diaz sitting for Marlins in opener with Arizona September 16th, 2019
- Austin Dean in left field Monday for Marlins September 16th, 2019
- Jackie Bradley on Red Sox's bench Sunday afternoon September 15th, 2019
- Sam Travis starting for Red Sox versus Phillies September 15th, 2019
- Marco Hernandez on Boston's bench Sunday September 15th, 2019
- Andrew Benintendi in center for Red Sox Sunday afternoon September 15th, 2019
- Mookie Betts scratched from Boston's lineup on Saturday September 14th, 2019
- Christian Vazquez catching for Red Sox on Saturday September 14th, 2019