Yankees' Aaron Judge unanimous winner of American League Rookie of the Year
New York Yankees outfielder Aaron Judge was named the 2017 American League Rookie of the Year on Monday.
Judge became the first Yankees player to win the award since Derek Jeter in 1996 as he won unanimously. The outfielder set a new rookie record with 52 home runs as he led New York back to the playoffs and within a game of the World Series, falling to the Astros in seven games.
Judge led the American League with 128 runs, 52 homers, and 127 walks while batting .284/.422/.627 with a .430 wOBA in 678 plate appearances.
- Angels sign Matt Harvey to 1-yr, $11M deal December 18th, 2018
- Yandy Diaz sent to Tampa Bay from Cleveland December 13th, 2018
- Jake Bauers headed to Cleveland in three-team deal December 13th, 2018
- Mariners ship Carlos Santana to Cleveland December 13th, 2018
- Edwin Encarnacion traded to Mariners December 13th, 2018
- Cardinals acquire Paul Goldschmidt from the Diamondbacks December 5th, 2018
- Mariners send James Paxton to Yankees for 3 minor leaguers November 19th, 2018
- Yankees' Didi Gregorius to have Tommy John surgery October 12th, 2018
- Aaron Hicks (hamstring) starting in Game 4 for Yankees on Tuesday October 9th, 2018
- Neil Walker starting for New York on Tuesday in Game 4 October 9th, 2018
- Miguel Andujar sitting on Tuesday in Game 4 for New York October 9th, 2018
- Andrew McCutchen not in Yankees' Game 4 lineup on Tuesday October 9th, 2018