Cody Bellinger of the Dodgers named National League Rookie of the Year
Los Angeles Dodgers first baseman/outfielder Cody Bellinger was named the 2017 National League Rookie of the Year on Monday.
Bellinger was the unanimous choice, just like Aaron Judge in the AL, after helping lead the Dodgers back to the World Series for the first time in nearly 30 years. He is the second consecutive Dodger to win the award, Corey Seager in 2016, and the 18th all-time.
Bellinger hit 39 homers with 97 RBI, 87 runs scored, and 10 steals while batting .267/.352/.581 with a .380 wOBA in 548 plate appearances.
- Blue Jays' Josh Donaldson expects to become free agent following 2018 season February 19th, 2018
- Toronto's Troy Tulowitzki (heel) unsure if he'll be ready for Opening Day February 19th, 2018
- Red Sox still 'open' to signing J.D. Martinez February 19th, 2018
- Reds' outfield will be 'rotational unless performance dictates otherwise' February 19th, 2018
- Report: Chris Tillman returning to Orioles February 19th, 2018
- Blue Jays' Teoscar Hernandez could start season in minors February 19th, 2018
- Report: Yasmani Grandal could be Dodgers' primary catcher in 2018 February 18th, 2018
- Chase Utley re-signs with the Dodgers on a 2-year deal February 13th, 2018
- Cubs sign Yu Darvish to six-year, $126 million contract February 10th, 2018
- Dodgers' free agent Yu Darvish expected to sign with a team this week January 28th, 2018
- Giants expect decision from Giancarlo Stanton by week's end December 7th, 2017
- Cody Bellinger of the Dodgers named National League Rookie of the Year November 13th, 2017