Cody Bellinger of the Dodgers named National League Rookie of the Year
Los Angeles Dodgers first baseman/outfielder Cody Bellinger was named the 2017 National League Rookie of the Year on Monday.
Bellinger was the unanimous choice, just like Aaron Judge in the AL, after helping lead the Dodgers back to the World Series for the first time in nearly 30 years. He is the second consecutive Dodger to win the award, Corey Seager in 2016, and the 18th all-time.
Bellinger hit 39 homers with 97 RBI, 87 runs scored, and 10 steals while batting .267/.352/.581 with a .380 wOBA in 548 plate appearances.
- Roman Quinn rounding out Phillies' order Thursday September 20th, 2018
- Jorge Alfaro squatting for Philadelphia Thursday September 20th, 2018
- Wilson Ramos out of Phillies' lineup in Atlanta September 20th, 2018
- Phillies' J.P. Crawford sitting Thursday September 20th, 2018
- Kurt Suzuki back in Braves' lineup on Thursday September 20th, 2018
- Tyler Flowers not in lineup for Braves on Thursday September 20th, 2018
- Cody Bellinger in at first base on Wednesday for Los Angeles September 19th, 2018
- David Freese heads to the Dodgers' bench on Wednesday September 19th, 2018
- Yasmani Grandal is in the Dodgers' lineup on Wednesday September 19th, 2018
- Austin Barnes is not in the Dodgers' Wednesday lineup September 19th, 2018
- Austin Barnes starting at catcher for Dodgers on Tuesday September 18th, 2018
- Yasmani Grandal not in Dodgers' Tuesday lineup September 18th, 2018