Mariners' Ryon Healy undergoing tests for hand injury
Seattle Mariners infielder Ryon Healy is undergoing tests for a hand injury.
Healy has been dealing with a lingering hand issue since the beginning of offseason work and the Mariners are awaiting further information on the extent of the injury. The 26-year-old was acquired from the Oakland Athletics in November.
Healy slashed .271/.302/.451 with 25 home runs, 66 runs scored, and 78 RBI across 605 plate appearances last season.
- Martin Maldonado heads to the Astros' bench on Tuesday August 21st, 2018
- Astros' Max Stassi in at catcher on Tuesday night August 21st, 2018
- Evan Gattis not starting on Tuesday for Houston August 21st, 2018
- Jose Altuve (knee) back in Astros' lineup on Tuesday August 21st, 2018
- Atlanta and Pittsburgh now scheduled to start at 7:45 pm ET on Tuesday August 21st, 2018
- Yasiel Puig in Los Angeles' Tuesday lineup August 21st, 2018
- Chris Herrmann in Mariners' Tuesday lineup August 21st, 2018
- Ryon Healy starting for Mariners on Tuesday August 21st, 2018
- Mike Zunino sitting on Tuesday for Seattle August 21st, 2018
- Nelson Cruz sitting for Mariners on Tuesday August 21st, 2018
- Chris Herrmann returns to Mariners' bench on Monday August 20th, 2018
- Denard Span is in the Seattle lineup on Monday August 20th, 2018