Mariners' Ryon Healy undergoing tests for hand injury
Seattle Mariners infielder Ryon Healy is undergoing tests for a hand injury.
Healy has been dealing with a lingering hand issue since the beginning of offseason work and the Mariners are awaiting further information on the extent of the injury. The 26-year-old was acquired from the Oakland Athletics in November.
Healy slashed .271/.302/.451 with 25 home runs, 66 runs scored, and 78 RBI across 605 plate appearances last season.
- Kike Hernandez starting in center field for Dodgers on Sunday October 28th, 2018
- Dodgers' Cody Bellinger not starting in Game 5 on Sunday October 28th, 2018
- Boston's Rafael Devers starting at third base on Sunday October 28th, 2018
- Boston's Eduardo Nunez will not start in Game 5 on Sunday October 28th, 2018
- Austin Barnes starting for Dodgers in Game 4 October 27th, 2018
- David Freese starting for Los Angeles in Game 4 October 27th, 2018
- Mariners send James Paxton to Yankees for 3 minor leaguers November 19th, 2018
- Mariners sitting multiple starters in Sunday's season finale September 30th, 2018
- Guillermo Heredia sitting for Mariners on Saturday September 29th, 2018
- Seattle's Dee Gordon starting in center field on Saturday September 29th, 2018
- Mariners' Dan Vogelbach starting on Saturday September 29th, 2018
- Ryon Healy out of Mariners' Saturday lineup September 29th, 2018