Mariners' Ryon Healy undergoing tests for hand injury
Seattle Mariners infielder Ryon Healy is undergoing tests for a hand injury.
Healy has been dealing with a lingering hand issue since the beginning of offseason work and the Mariners are awaiting further information on the extent of the injury. The 26-year-old was acquired from the Oakland Athletics in November.
Healy slashed .271/.302/.451 with 25 home runs, 66 runs scored, and 78 RBI across 605 plate appearances last season.
- Indians' Danny Salazar (shoulder) has progressed to throwing from 75 feet February 20th, 2018
- Brewers' Ryan Braun will only play left field and first base in 2018 February 20th, 2018
- Angels lowering right field wall in 2018 February 20th, 2018
- Alex Cora: Hanley Ramirez is Red Sox' number-three hitter February 20th, 2018
- Report: Phillies, Jake Arrieta 'having dialogue' February 20th, 2018
- Diamondbacks sign Jarrod Dyson to two-year deal February 20th, 2018
- Stephen Piscotty traded from Cardinals to Athletics in exchange for minor leaguers December 14th, 2017
- Dustin Garneau is starting behind the plate for Oakland October 1st, 2017
- Franklin Barreto is starting for the A's on Sunday afternoon October 1st, 2017
- Athletics' Matt Chapman hitting second on Sunday afternoon October 1st, 2017
- Bruce Maxwell not in A's lineup for Sunday's season finale October 1st, 2017
- Matt Joyce is not in the A's lineup on Sunday afternoon October 1st, 2017