Mariners' Ryon Healy undergoing tests for hand injury
Seattle Mariners infielder Ryon Healy is undergoing tests for a hand injury.
Healy has been dealing with a lingering hand issue since the beginning of offseason work and the Mariners are awaiting further information on the extent of the injury. The 26-year-old was acquired from the Oakland Athletics in November.
Healy slashed .271/.302/.451 with 25 home runs, 66 runs scored, and 78 RBI across 605 plate appearances last season.
- White Sox' Welington Castillo reportedly to be suspended 80 games for PEDs May 23rd, 2018
- Jose Rondon replaces Matt Davidson in White Sox lineup May 23rd, 2018
- Matt Davidson (back) scratched from White Sox lineup on Wednesday night May 23rd, 2018
- Kike Hernandez enters Dodgers' lineup in Wednesday's series finale May 23rd, 2018
- David Dahl starting on Wednesday for Colorado May 23rd, 2018
- Austin Barnes starting for Dodgers versus Rockies May 23rd, 2018
- Mariners' Mitch Haniger (wrist) day-to-day after being hit by pitch May 23rd, 2018
- Mariners' John Andreoli batting eighth in MLB debut on Wednesday May 23rd, 2018
- Daniel Vogelbach absent from Mariners' lineup on Wednesday night May 23rd, 2018
- Nelson Cruz batting clean-up for Mariners on Wednesday May 23rd, 2018
- Mitch Haniger leaves Mariners' win early with wrist injury, X-rays negative May 23rd, 2018
- Guillermo Heredia batting second for Seattle on Tuesday May 22nd, 2018