Dodgers' Corey Seager (elbow) feels good after minor league action
Los Angeles Dodgers shortstop Corey Seager (elbow) said he felt good after playing in a minor league game on Monday.
As long as Seager doesn't experience any swelling in his elbow overnight, he will continue progressing through his rehab and should be ready to roll for the Dodgers by Opening Day.
numberFire's models project Seager to bat .290 with 20 home runs, 92 RBI, 91 runs scored, and 4 steals in 625 plate appearances this season.
- Yandy Diaz sent to Tampa Bay from Cleveland December 13th, 2018
- Jake Bauers headed to Cleveland in three-team deal December 13th, 2018
- Mariners ship Carlos Santana to Cleveland December 13th, 2018
- Edwin Encarnacion traded to Mariners December 13th, 2018
- Cardinals acquire Paul Goldschmidt from the Diamondbacks December 5th, 2018
- Nationals sign pitcher Patrick Corbin to 6-year, $140M deal December 4th, 2018
- Kike Hernandez starting in center field for Dodgers on Sunday October 28th, 2018
- Dodgers' Cody Bellinger not starting in Game 5 on Sunday October 28th, 2018
- Austin Barnes starting for Dodgers in Game 4 October 27th, 2018
- David Freese starting for Los Angeles in Game 4 October 27th, 2018
- Joc Pederson not in Dodgers' lineup in Game 4 October 27th, 2018
- Yasmani Grandal not in lineup for Dodgers in Game 4 October 27th, 2018