Dodgers' Corey Seager (elbow) feels good after minor league action
Los Angeles Dodgers shortstop Corey Seager (elbow) said he felt good after playing in a minor league game on Monday.
As long as Seager doesn't experience any swelling in his elbow overnight, he will continue progressing through his rehab and should be ready to roll for the Dodgers by Opening Day.
numberFire's models project Seager to bat .290 with 20 home runs, 92 RBI, 91 runs scored, and 4 steals in 625 plate appearances this season.
- Angels' Martin Maldonado heads to the bench Saturday night June 23rd, 2018
- Jose Fernandez draws start at first on Saturday for Angels June 23rd, 2018
- Angels' Albert Pujols absent from Saturday night's lineup June 23rd, 2018
- Ian Kinsler sitting Saturday for Angels June 23rd, 2018
- Jose Briceno behind the plate Saturday as Angels face Blue Jays June 23rd, 2018
- Justin Smoak on the Toronto bench Saturday night June 23rd, 2018
- Dodgers' Yasmani Grandal back behind the plate Saturday night June 23rd, 2018
- Matt Kemp sitting Saturday as Dodgers face Mets June 23rd, 2018
- Austin Barnes back on Dodgers' bench for Saturday night June 23rd, 2018
- Chase Utley enters Dodgers' Saturday lineup June 23rd, 2018
- Clayton Kershaw (back) returning to Dodgers' rotation on Saturday June 22nd, 2018
- Kike Hernandez hitting seventh for Dodgers on Friday June 22nd, 2018