Brad Miller out of Rays' lineup versus Red Sox
Tampa Bay Rays first baseman Brad Miller is not in Tuesday's lineup against the Boston Red Sox.
The Red Sox are sending left-hander Brad Miller to the mound, so Miller will move to the bench while C.J. Cron gets the nod at first base for Tuesday's series opener.
Miller is averaging 7.6 FanDuel points per game this season. numberFire's models project him to hit .225 with 11 homers and 39 RBI over the rest of the year.
- Joc Pederson in Dodgers' lineup in Game 7 October 20th, 2018
- David Freese sitting for Los Angeles in Game 7 October 20th, 2018
- Yasiel Puig starting in Game 6 for Los Angeles October 19th, 2018
- Enrique Hernandez not in Dodgers' Game 6 lineup October 19th, 2018
- Carlos Correa will bat fourth for the Astros in Game 5 October 18th, 2018
- Ian Kinsler on second base for Red Sox in Game 5 Thursday October 18th, 2018
- Eric Bledsoe leads Milwaukee past Indiana on Friday October 20th, 2018
- Travis Shaw starting in Game 6 for Milwaukee October 19th, 2018
- Hernan Perez sitting in Game 6 for Milwaukee October 19th, 2018
- Erik Kratz behind Brewers' bag versus Dodgers Wednesday October 17th, 2018
- Hernan Perez starting for Brewers in National League Championship Series Game 5 October 17th, 2018
- Manny Pina out of Milwaukee's lineup in Game 5 Wednesday October 17th, 2018