Brad Miller returns to Rays' lineup on Thursday night
Tampa Bay Rays infielder Brad Miller is starting against the Boston Red Sox on Thursday.
Miller struck out as a pinch-hitter in Wednesday's loss but he's back in the lineup and will man first base while working out of the five-hole versus Red Sox right-hander Rick Porcello in Thursday's series finale. C.J. Cron will play designated hitter and Daniel Robertson will cover second base, sending Christian Arroyo back to the bench.
numberFire's models project Miller to score 8.3 FanDuel points at a cost of $2,300 on Thursday.
- Guillermo Heredia rounds out bottom of Mariners' order on Saturday August 18th, 2018
- Cory Spangenberg batting fifth for Padres on Saturday August 18th, 2018
- Travis Jankowski leads off Padres' lineup on Saturday night August 18th, 2018
- Robinson Chirinos behind the plate for Rangers on Saturday night August 18th, 2018
- Adrian Beltre batting third for Rangers on Saturday August 18th, 2018
- Angels' Jefry Marte will bat seventh in Saturday's lineup August 18th, 2018
- Orlando Arcia will bat eighth in Saturday's lineup for Brewers August 18th, 2018
- Keon Broxton batting sixth for Brewers on Saturday August 18th, 2018
- Ryan Braun not in Brewers' lineup on Friday August 17th, 2018
- Erik Kratz starting for Milwaukee on Friday August 17th, 2018
- Jesus Aguilar starting for Brewers on Friday August 17th, 2018
- Manny Pina not in lineup on Friday for Brewers August 17th, 2018