Brad Miller returns to Rays' lineup on Thursday night
Tampa Bay Rays infielder Brad Miller is starting against the Boston Red Sox on Thursday.
Miller struck out as a pinch-hitter in Wednesday's loss but he's back in the lineup and will man first base while working out of the five-hole versus Red Sox right-hander Rick Porcello in Thursday's series finale. C.J. Cron will play designated hitter and Daniel Robertson will cover second base, sending Christian Arroyo back to the bench.
numberFire's models project Miller to score 8.3 FanDuel points at a cost of $2,300 on Thursday.
- Joc Pederson in Dodgers' lineup in Game 7 October 20th, 2018
- David Freese sitting for Los Angeles in Game 7 October 20th, 2018
- Yasiel Puig starting in Game 6 for Los Angeles October 19th, 2018
- Enrique Hernandez not in Dodgers' Game 6 lineup October 19th, 2018
- Carlos Correa will bat fourth for the Astros in Game 5 October 18th, 2018
- Ian Kinsler on second base for Red Sox in Game 5 Thursday October 18th, 2018
- Eric Bledsoe leads Milwaukee past Indiana on Friday October 20th, 2018
- Travis Shaw starting in Game 6 for Milwaukee October 19th, 2018
- Hernan Perez sitting in Game 6 for Milwaukee October 19th, 2018
- Erik Kratz behind Brewers' bag versus Dodgers Wednesday October 17th, 2018
- Hernan Perez starting for Brewers in National League Championship Series Game 5 October 17th, 2018
- Manny Pina out of Milwaukee's lineup in Game 5 Wednesday October 17th, 2018