Brad Miller returns to Rays' lineup on Thursday night
Tampa Bay Rays infielder Brad Miller is starting against the Boston Red Sox on Thursday.
Miller struck out as a pinch-hitter in Wednesday's loss but he's back in the lineup and will man first base while working out of the five-hole versus Red Sox right-hander Rick Porcello in Thursday's series finale. C.J. Cron will play designated hitter and Daniel Robertson will cover second base, sending Christian Arroyo back to the bench.
numberFire's models project Miller to score 8.3 FanDuel points at a cost of $2,300 on Thursday.
- Kyle Farmer headed to Cincinnati in seven-player trade December 21st, 2018
- Dodgers move Yasiel Puig to Cincinnati on Friday December 21st, 2018
- Alex Wood traded to Cincinnati in seven-player deal December 21st, 2018
- Cincinnati Reds acquire outfielder Matt Kemp in multi-player trade on Friday December 21st, 2018
- Reds ship Homer Bailey to Los Angeles in seven-player deal December 21st, 2018
- Angels sign Matt Harvey to 1-yr, $11M deal December 18th, 2018
- Ben Gamel dealt to Milwaukee on Friday by Seattle December 21st, 2018
- Mariners acquire Domingo Santana from Milwaukee December 21st, 2018
- Eric Bledsoe leads Milwaukee past Indiana on Friday October 20th, 2018
- Travis Shaw starting in Game 6 for Milwaukee October 19th, 2018
- Hernan Perez sitting in Game 6 for Milwaukee October 19th, 2018
- Erik Kratz behind Brewers' bag versus Dodgers Wednesday October 17th, 2018