Brad Miller returns to Rays' lineup on Thursday night
Tampa Bay Rays infielder Brad Miller is starting against the Boston Red Sox on Thursday.
Miller struck out as a pinch-hitter in Wednesday's loss but he's back in the lineup and will man first base while working out of the five-hole versus Red Sox right-hander Rick Porcello in Thursday's series finale. C.J. Cron will play designated hitter and Daniel Robertson will cover second base, sending Christian Arroyo back to the bench.
numberFire's models project Miller to score 8.3 FanDuel points at a cost of $2,300 on Thursday.
- Julio Teheran throws 6 no-hit innings in Braves' win June 18th, 2018
- Maikel Franco drives in 4 runs in Phillies' Sunday win June 18th, 2018
- Javier Baez leaves Cubs' Sunday game after being hit by pitch June 18th, 2018
- Cardinals' Luke Voit starting at first base June 17th, 2018
- Harrison Bader starting for Cardinals on Sunday June 17th, 2018
- Kolten Wong sits out for St. Louis versus Chicago June 17th, 2018
- Eric Thames homers twice in Brewers' loss to Phillies June 18th, 2018
- Hernan Perez starting at shortstop for Milwaukee on Sunday June 17th, 2018
- Brewers' Manny Pina catching versus Phillies June 17th, 2018
- Brewers' Erik Kratz sits out on Sunday June 17th, 2018
- Orlando Arcia not starting for Milwaukee on Sunday June 17th, 2018
- Jesus Aguilar batting fifth in Sunday's lineup for Brewers June 17th, 2018