Brad Miller returns to Rays' lineup on Thursday night
Tampa Bay Rays infielder Brad Miller is starting against the Boston Red Sox on Thursday.
Miller struck out as a pinch-hitter in Wednesday's loss but he's back in the lineup and will man first base while working out of the five-hole versus Red Sox right-hander Rick Porcello in Thursday's series finale. C.J. Cron will play designated hitter and Daniel Robertson will cover second base, sending Christian Arroyo back to the bench.
numberFire's models project Miller to score 8.3 FanDuel points at a cost of $2,300 on Thursday.
- Todd Frazier sitting Sunday for Mets May 19th, 2019
- Amed Rosario resting for Mets in Sunday's matinee May 19th, 2019
- Wilson Ramos on Mets' bench Sunday May 19th, 2019
- Rockies' Ryan McMahon will start at second base Sunday afternoon May 19th, 2019
- Tomas Nido catching for Mets versus Marlins May 19th, 2019
- Rockies' Brendan Rodgers sitting out Sunday's game versus Phillies May 19th, 2019
- Cleveland's Oscar Mercado starting in center field on Saturday May 18th, 2019
- Leonys Martin out of the Indians' Saturday lineup May 18th, 2019
- Cleveland's Kevin Plawecki receives Saturday off May 18th, 2019
- Roberto Perez starting behind the plate for the Indians on Saturday May 18th, 2019
- Roberto Perez heading to the Indians' bench on Friday May 17th, 2019
- Cleveland's Kevin Plawecki starting behind the plate on Friday May 17th, 2019