Tyler Naquin enters Indians' lineup on Sunday
Cleveland Indians outfielder Tyler Naquin is starting on Sunday against the New York Yankees.
Naquin will replace Brandon Guyer in right field and work out of the eight-hole versus Yankees right-hander Masahrio Tanaka in Sunday's series finale.
numberFire's models project Naquin to score 6.6 FanDuel points at a cost of $2,300 on Sunday.
- Steven Matz bounces back for Mets in victory April 23rd, 2019
- Sandy Leon behind the plate for Red Sox in first half Tuesday April 23rd, 2019
- Boston's Tzu-Wei Lin on second base in front end of Tuesday's doubleheader April 23rd, 2019
- Mitch Moreland out of Red Sox's lineup for first half of Tuesday's two-pack April 23rd, 2019
- Steve Pearce starting for Boston versus Detroit in Game 1 April 23rd, 2019
- Rafael Devers on Boston's bench versus Tigers in Game 1 Tuesday April 23rd, 2019
- Jason Kipnis batting sixth for the Indians on Sunday April 21st, 2019
- Cleveland's Mike Freeman out of Sunday's lineup April 21st, 2019
- Mike Freeman starting at second base for Cleveland in the second game of Saturday's doubleheader April 20th, 2019
- Roberto Perez starting at catcher for the Indians on Saturday night April 20th, 2019
- Cleveland's Carlos Gonzalez batting fifth in the night game of Saturday's doubleheader April 20th, 2019
- Cleveland's Francisco Lindor leading off in Saturday's Game 2 lineup April 20th, 2019