Tyler Naquin enters Indians' lineup on Sunday
Cleveland Indians outfielder Tyler Naquin is starting on Sunday against the New York Yankees.
Naquin will replace Brandon Guyer in right field and work out of the eight-hole versus Yankees right-hander Masahrio Tanaka in Sunday's series finale.
numberFire's models project Naquin to score 6.6 FanDuel points at a cost of $2,300 on Sunday.
- Rogelio Armenteros will start for Houston Sunday July 17th, 2019
- Orioles-Nationals will start at approximately 8:35 PM ET Wednesday July 17th, 2019
- Max Stassi heads to the Astros' bench Wednesday night July 17th, 2019
- Astros' Josh Reddick will be in left field Wednesday July 17th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos in the Astros' lineup Wednesday July 17th, 2019
- Yordan Alvarez not starting Wednesday for Houston July 17th, 2019
- Jordan Luplow out of Cleveland's lineup Wednesday July 17th, 2019
- Mike Freeman starting for Indians versus Tigers July 17th, 2019
- Jason Kipnis cleaning up Wednesday for Indians July 17th, 2019
- Indians' Corey Kluber (arm) to throw bullpen session Wednesday July 16th, 2019
- Indians' Jake Bauers starting on Tuesday July 16th, 2019
- Bobby Bradley out of Cleveland's Tuesday lineup July 16th, 2019