Mets' Jack Reinheimer draws Game 1 start Thursday
New York Mets infielder/outfielder Jack Reinheimer is starting versus the Miami Marlins in the first half of Thursday's doubleheader.
Reinheimer will replace Amed Rosario at shortstop and bat ninth versus Marlins right-hander Sandy Alcantara.
numberFire's models project Reinheimer to score 4.1 FanDuel points at a cost of $2,000 on Thursday.
- Steven Matz bounces back for Mets in victory April 23rd, 2019
- Sandy Leon behind the plate for Red Sox in first half Tuesday April 23rd, 2019
- Boston's Tzu-Wei Lin on second base in front end of Tuesday's doubleheader April 23rd, 2019
- Mitch Moreland out of Red Sox's lineup for first half of Tuesday's two-pack April 23rd, 2019
- Steve Pearce starting for Boston versus Detroit in Game 1 April 23rd, 2019
- Rafael Devers on Boston's bench versus Tigers in Game 1 Tuesday April 23rd, 2019
- Dwight Smith (quad) on Baltimore's bench against White Sox April 22nd, 2019
- Orioles' Chris Davis out of Monday's lineup April 22nd, 2019
- Jesus Sucre sitting for Baltimore Monday April 22nd, 2019
- Joey Rickard leading off for Orioles in Monday's opener April 22nd, 2019
- Baltimore's Stevie Wilkerson making season debut Monday April 22nd, 2019
- Richie Martin in Baltimore's lineup versus White Sox April 22nd, 2019