Amed Rosario on Mets' bench Game 1 versus Marlins
New York Mets shortstop Amed Rosario is out of the starting lineup in Game 1 of Thursday's doubleheader against the Miami Marlins.
Rosario went 1-for-5 with a 3-run bomb in an easy win over the Marlins on Wednesday. Jack Reinheimer will take his spot at shortstop in Game 1 Thursday.
Rosario is averaging 8.3 FanDuel points per game this season. numberFire's models project him to hit .259 with 1 home run, 5 RBI, 3 steals, and 7 runs scored over the rest of the year.
- Royals' Hunter Dozier leaves Monday's game with back spasms April 22nd, 2019
- Jean Segura (hamstring) is expected to return from the IL on Saturday for the Phillies April 22nd, 2019
- Rockies' Daniel Murphy (finger) could return from the IL on Tuesday April 22nd, 2019
- Chad Bettis expected to start on Tuesday for the Rockies April 22nd, 2019
- Jonathan Loaisiga will make a spot start Tuesday for the Yankees April 22nd, 2019
- Kyle Freeland (blister) lands on Rockies' injured list April 22nd, 2019
- Mets-Phillies game on Monday expected to start at 8:45 pm ET April 22nd, 2019
- Jacob deGrom (elbow) on track to start Friday for Mets April 22nd, 2019
- Mets' Jeff McNeil batting second on Monday April 22nd, 2019
- Robinson Cano (wrist) not in the Mets' Monday lineup April 22nd, 2019
- Todd Frazier (oblique) making his 2019 debut for the Mets on Monday April 22nd, 2019
- Luis Guillorme will be in the Mets' lineup Monday night April 22nd, 2019