Pacers' Domantas Sabonis (knee) ruled out for Saturday
Indiana Pacers power forward Domantas Sabonis (knee) will not play in Saturday's game against the Brooklyn Nets.
Sabonis suffered a bruised right knee on Friday and will not play against the Nets tonight. Expect Myles Turner to receive a boost in playing time in replacement for Sabonis.
Our models project Turner for 31.5 FanDuel points at the cost of $6,300.
- Toronto's Kawhi Leonard double-doubles in Saturday's series clinching victory over Milwaukee May 26th, 2019
- Golden State's Kevin Durant (calf) not cleared for on-court work May 24th, 2019
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala (calf) not practicing on Friday May 24th, 2019
- Nikola Mirotic coming off Bucks' bench in Game 5 Thursday May 23rd, 2019
- Malcolm Brogdon starting for Milwaukee in Game 5 Thursday May 23rd, 2019
- DeMarcus Cousins expected to play for Warriors in Finals May 23rd, 2019
- Pacers' Thaddeus Young gets 5 steals in Sunday's loss April 15th, 2019
- Pacers' Domantas Sabonis (ankle) available but unlikely to play Wednesday April 10th, 2019
- Tyreke Evans is in the Pacers' starting five Wednesday night April 10th, 2019
- Doug McDermott making his first start of the year for Indiana on Wednesday April 10th, 2019
- T.J. Leaf starting at power forward for the Pacers Wednesday night April 10th, 2019
- Kyle O'Quinn starting for Indiana on Wednesday April 10th, 2019