Pacers' Domantas Sabonis (knee) ruled out for Saturday
Indiana Pacers power forward Domantas Sabonis (knee) will not play in Saturday's game against the Brooklyn Nets.
Sabonis suffered a bruised right knee on Friday and will not play against the Nets tonight. Expect Myles Turner to receive a boost in playing time in replacement for Sabonis.
Our models project Turner for 31.5 FanDuel points at the cost of $6,300.
- Oklahoma City's Hamidou Diallo wins Slam Dunk Contest February 17th, 2019
- Mavericks' Dirk Nowitzki unsure about retirement after this season February 16th, 2019
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis says Celtics are on his list of his preferred destinations February 16th, 2019
- Celtics' Kyrie Irving (knee) says he will play in the All-Star Game February 16th, 2019
- Pelicans reportedly name Danny Ferry as interim general manager on Friday February 15th, 2019
- Boston's Kyrie Irving (knee) 'very, very close' to returning February 15th, 2019
- Tyreke Evans moving to Pacers' bench versus Hornets February 11th, 2019
- Wesley Matthews starting in his Pacers' debut Monday, Tyreke Evans to the bench February 11th, 2019
- Myles Turner (knee) good to go for Pacers Monday February 11th, 2019
- Wesley Matthews available to make Pacers debut Monday February 11th, 2019
- Pacers sign Edmond Sumner to 2-year deal February 11th, 2019
- Myles Turner (knee) questionable for Pacers on Monday February 10th, 2019