Celtics' Gordon Hayward (rest) will not play on Saturday
Boston Celtics forward Gordon Hayward will not play in Saturday's game against the New York Knicks.
Head Coach Brad Stevens said on Saturday Hayward will rest due to soreness he was experiencing in his ankle. Center Aron Baynes will start on Saturday night in replacement for Hayward.
Baynes is projected to play 20.5 minutes and produce 17.5 FanDuel points against the Knicks on Saturday.
- Damian Lillard (knee) expected to play on Wednesday for Portland November 14th, 2018
- Mavericks' Wesley Matthews (hamstring) will play against Utah on Wednesday November 14th, 2018
- Phoenix's Trevor Ariza (personal) will not play against the Spurs on Wednesday November 14th, 2018
- Hawks' John Collins (ankle) listed as doubtful to play on Thursday November 14th, 2018
- Brooklyn's Rondae Hollis-Jefferson coming off the bench on Wednesday November 14th, 2018
- Suns' Mikal Bridges will make his first career start on Wednesday November 14th, 2018
- Boston's Gordon Hayward will play without a future minutes limit November 14th, 2018
- Boston's Marcus Morris (illness) ruled out on Wednesday November 14th, 2018
- Boston's Daniel Theis (foot) upgraded to probable for Sunday's game against Portland November 11th, 2018
- Celtics' Terry Rozier starting in place of Kyrie Irivng on Friday November 9th, 2018
- Kyrie Irving (personal) unavailable for Celtics Friday November 9th, 2018
- Kyrie Irving scores 39 as Celtics come back versus Suns November 9th, 2018