De'Aaron Fox (back) questionable for Kings Tuesday
Sacramento Kings point guard De'Aaron Fox (strained lower back) is listed as questionable for Tuesday's game against the Orlando Magic.
Fox apparently suffered the injury when scoring on a layup late in the fourth quarter of Monday's win over the Miami Heat. If he sits, Yogi Ferrell and Frank Mason would split most of the available minutes.
numberFire's models expect Fox to score 34.0 FanDuel points in 33.6 minutes at a cost of $7,800 on Tuesday if he plays.
- Tony Snell (ankle) not on the Bucks' injury report for Saturday April 19th, 2019
- Patrick McCaw (thumb) available on Friday for Toronto in Game 3 April 19th, 2019
- Philadelphia's Joel Embiid (knee) doubtful for Saturday's playoff game against the Nets April 19th, 2019
- Brooklyn's Ed Davis (ankle) will not play on Saturday April 19th, 2019
- 76ers' Greg Monroe starting for injured Joel Embiid (knee) on Thursday in Game 3 April 18th, 2019
- Joel Embiid (knee) out on Thursday for 76ers in Game 3, Greg Monroe to start April 18th, 2019
- Kings' De'Aaron Fox gets double-double Sunday April 8th, 2019
- Sacramento's Marvin Bagley III will not start in Sunday's matchup against the Pelicans April 7th, 2019
- Kings starting Willie Cauley-Stein at center on Sunday April 7th, 2019
- Kosta Koufos (calf) out on Sunday for Kings April 7th, 2019
- Marvin Bagley starting at center for the Kings on Friday April 5th, 2019
- Corey Brewer (groin) questionable on Friday for Kings April 5th, 2019