De'Aaron Fox (back) questionable for Kings Tuesday
Sacramento Kings point guard De'Aaron Fox (strained lower back) is listed as questionable for Tuesday's game against the Orlando Magic.
Fox apparently suffered the injury when scoring on a layup late in the fourth quarter of Monday's win over the Miami Heat. If he sits, Yogi Ferrell and Frank Mason would split most of the available minutes.
numberFire's models expect Fox to score 34.0 FanDuel points in 33.6 minutes at a cost of $7,800 on Tuesday if he plays.
- Mavericks' Dirk Nowitzki unsure about retirement after this season February 16th, 2019
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis says Celtics are on his list of his preferred destinations February 16th, 2019
- Celtics' Kyrie Irving (knee) says he will play in the All-Star Game February 16th, 2019
- Pelicans reportedly name Danny Ferry as interim general manager on Friday February 15th, 2019
- Boston's Kyrie Irving (knee) 'very, very close' to returning February 15th, 2019
- Kent Bazemore scores 16 in 27 minutes, Hawks lose to Knicks February 15th, 2019
- Harrison Barnes has 19-point double-double in Kings' loss February 14th, 2019
- Harrison Barnes will start in his Kings' debut on Friday February 8th, 2019
- Harrison Barnes available for Kings debut Friday February 8th, 2019
- Ben McLemore waived by Sacramento February 7th, 2019
- Kings' Justin Jackson headed to Dallas as part of the Harrison Barnes trade February 6th, 2019
- Zach Randolph traded from Kings to Mavericks Wednesday February 6th, 2019