Dwight Howard (back) reportedly plans to make Wizards debut Friday
Washington Wizards forward/center Dwight Howard (back) plans to make his team debut on Friday against the Oklahoma City Thunder, reports Shams Charania of The Athletic.
Howard has been sidelined since training camp. He will likely replace Ian Mahinmi in the starting lineup and could also potentially cut into Markieff Morris' minutes. Jason Smith's playing time also figures to take a dip. The Wizards are 1-6.
numberFire's models currently project Howard for 12.7 points, 10.6 rebounds, and 1.3 blocks per game this season.
- Philadelphia's Joel Embiid (migraine) will play on Monday December 10th, 2018
- Celtics' Al Horford (knee) ruled out for Monday's game against the Pelicans December 10th, 2018
- Boston's Gordon Hayward (illness) will not play on Monday December 10th, 2018
- Orlando's Evan Fournier (personal) ruled out on Monday December 10th, 2018
- Lakers' Rajon Rondo (hand) expected to miss at least two more games December 10th, 2018
- DeMarcus Cousins (Achilles) practices with Golden State's G-League team on Monday December 10th, 2018
- Wizards will reportedly start Austin Rivers for inactive John Wall on Monday December 10th, 2018
- John Wall (heel) ruled out for Monday's Wizards game December 10th, 2018
- Washington's John Wall starting in Saturday's game against the Cavaliers December 8th, 2018
- Wizards' John Wall (illness) a GTD on Saturday December 8th, 2018
- Update: Sam Dekker sent to Washington as part of three-team trade December 7th, 2018
- John Wall (personal) may also be out for Wizards Saturday December 7th, 2018