Dwight Howard (back) reportedly plans to make Wizards debut Friday
Washington Wizards forward/center Dwight Howard (back) plans to make his team debut on Friday against the Oklahoma City Thunder, reports Shams Charania of The Athletic.
Howard has been sidelined since training camp. He will likely replace Ian Mahinmi in the starting lineup and could also potentially cut into Markieff Morris' minutes. Jason Smith's playing time also figures to take a dip. The Wizards are 1-6.
numberFire's models currently project Howard for 12.7 points, 10.6 rebounds, and 1.3 blocks per game this season.
- Oklahoma City's Hamidou Diallo wins Slam Dunk Contest February 17th, 2019
- Mavericks' Dirk Nowitzki unsure about retirement after this season February 16th, 2019
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis says Celtics are on his list of his preferred destinations February 16th, 2019
- Celtics' Kyrie Irving (knee) says he will play in the All-Star Game February 16th, 2019
- Pelicans reportedly name Danny Ferry as interim general manager on Friday February 15th, 2019
- Boston's Kyrie Irving (knee) 'very, very close' to returning February 15th, 2019
- Chasson Randle to remain in the Wizards' starting lineup versus Toronto February 13th, 2019
- Wizards' Tomas Satoransky (personal) will remain out on Wednesday February 13th, 2019
- Tomas Satoransky (personal) questionable for Wizards on Wednesday February 12th, 2019
- Bradley Beal scores 32 with 10 dimes in Wizards' loss February 12th, 2019
- Wizards' Jeff Green (hip) active and starting on Monday February 11th, 2019
- Wizards' Chasson Randle to make first NBA start Monday February 11th, 2019