Dwight Howard (back) reportedly plans to make Wizards debut Friday
Washington Wizards forward/center Dwight Howard (back) plans to make his team debut on Friday against the Oklahoma City Thunder, reports Shams Charania of The Athletic.
Howard has been sidelined since training camp. He will likely replace Ian Mahinmi in the starting lineup and could also potentially cut into Markieff Morris' minutes. Jason Smith's playing time also figures to take a dip. The Wizards are 1-6.
numberFire's models currently project Howard for 12.7 points, 10.6 rebounds, and 1.3 blocks per game this season.
- Toronto's Kawhi Leonard double-doubles in Saturday's series clinching victory over Milwaukee May 26th, 2019
- Golden State's Kevin Durant (calf) not cleared for on-court work May 24th, 2019
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala (calf) not practicing on Friday May 24th, 2019
- Nikola Mirotic coming off Bucks' bench in Game 5 Thursday May 23rd, 2019
- Malcolm Brogdon starting for Milwaukee in Game 5 Thursday May 23rd, 2019
- DeMarcus Cousins expected to play for Warriors in Finals May 23rd, 2019
- Jordan McRae (Achilles) out on Tuesday for Wizards April 9th, 2019
- Washington's Jabari Parker (knee) will not play in Sunday's game against the Knicks April 7th, 2019
- Jabari Parker (knee) out on Friday for Washington April 4th, 2019
- Jeff Green (rest) out on Wednesday for Wizards April 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' Trevor Ariza (groin) out on Wednesday, likely won't return this season April 2nd, 2019
- Wizards' Troy Brown Jr. scores career-high 24 points Sunday April 1st, 2019