Derrick Jones Jr. (knee) ruled out for Heat Friday
Miami Heat small forward Derrick Jones Jr. (knee) is listed as out for Friday's game versus the Indiana Pacers.
Jones Jr. logged pulled down 6 rebounds in under 10 minutes before leaving with a knee injury and not returning on Wednesday. He's averaging 16.4 minutes this season and hasn't been very involved on offense.
Jones Jr. is also averaging 10.6 FanDuel points through seven games (three starts).
- Caris LeVert (foot) may spend 2-3 months on Nets' shelf November 13th, 2018
- Wesley Matthews (hamstring) questionable on Wednesday for Dallas November 13th, 2018
- Jonathan Isaac (ankle) questionable for Orlando on Wednesday November 13th, 2018
- Portland's Damian Lillard (knee) listed as probable for Wednesday November 13th, 2018
- Thunder's Russell Westbrook (ankle) participates in Tuesday's practice November 13th, 2018
- Caris LeVert dislocates foot, could return for Nets this season November 13th, 2018
- Miami's Dwyane Wade expected to miss at least another week November 11th, 2018
- Miami's Goran Dragic (knee) starting on Saturday November 10th, 2018
- Kelly Olynyk (ribs) will play on Saturday for Miami November 10th, 2018
- Miami's Derrick Jones Jr. (knee) is now availble to play on Friday November 9th, 2018
- Goran Dragic (right knee) ruled out again for Heat Friday November 9th, 2018
- Derrick Jones Jr. (knee) ruled out for Heat Friday November 8th, 2018