Derrick Jones Jr. (knee) ruled out for Heat Friday
Miami Heat small forward Derrick Jones Jr. (knee) is listed as out for Friday's game versus the Indiana Pacers.
Jones Jr. logged pulled down 6 rebounds in under 10 minutes before leaving with a knee injury and not returning on Wednesday. He's averaging 16.4 minutes this season and hasn't been very involved on offense.
Jones Jr. is also averaging 10.6 FanDuel points through seven games (three starts).
- Russell Westbrook back in the Thunder's starting lineup on Wednesday March 20th, 2019
- Dennis Schroder coming off Oklahoma City's bench on Wednesday March 20th, 2019
- Thunder's Nerlens Noel (quad) active on Wednesday March 20th, 2019
- Boston's Aron Baynes (ankle) ruled out for the remainder of Wednesday's game against the Sixers March 20th, 2019
- Kawhi Leonard (rest) returns to the Raptors' starting lineup on Wednesday March 20th, 2019
- Bulls' Antonio Blakeney moves into Wednesday's starting lineup March 20th, 2019
- Miami's Justise Winslow (thigh) will not play Wednesday versus Spurs March 19th, 2019
- Rodney McGruder (knee) out on Wednesday for Miami March 19th, 2019
- Goran Dragic drops 26 points with season-high 11 assists as Heat win in Oklahoma City March 19th, 2019
- Dwyane Wade scores 25 with full line as Heat defeat Thunder March 19th, 2019
- Dwyane Wade (hip) officially active for Heat Monday March 18th, 2019
- Miami's Rodney McGruder (knee) ruled out for Monday's matchup March 18th, 2019