Derrick Jones Jr. (knee) ruled out for Heat Friday
Miami Heat small forward Derrick Jones Jr. (knee) is listed as out for Friday's game versus the Indiana Pacers.
Jones Jr. logged pulled down 6 rebounds in under 10 minutes before leaving with a knee injury and not returning on Wednesday. He's averaging 16.4 minutes this season and hasn't been very involved on offense.
Jones Jr. is also averaging 10.6 FanDuel points through seven games (three starts).
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Raptors' Kyle Lowry has procedure on left thumb July 18th, 2019
- Philadelphia's Ben Simmons signs a five-year extension on Monday July 15th, 2019
- Tyson Chandler signs a one-year contract with the Rockets July 12th, 2019
- Chris Paul headed to Oklahoma City in blockbuster deal July 11th, 2019
- Russell Westbrook traded to Houston for Chris Paul, picks July 11th, 2019
- Report: Clippers land Moe Harkless, future from Miami July 1st, 2019
- Josh Richardson reportedly sent to 76ers July 1st, 2019
- Jimmy Butler reportedly officially heading to Heat in sign-and-trade July 1st, 2019
- Report: Heat, 76ers seeking third team to complete Jimmy Butler trade July 1st, 2019
- Heat reportedly off Hassan Whiteside to Trail Blazers for Moe Harkless, Meyers Leonard July 1st, 2019
- Miami starting Udonis Haslem at center on Wednesday April 10th, 2019