Eric Gordon (adductor) remains out for Rockets Thursday
Houston Rockets shooting guard Eric Gordon (adductor) will not play on Thursday versus the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Gordon missed the past two games due to a right adductor strain. “He’s getting close,” head coach Mike D’Antoni said. “Hopefully next game.” The Rockets' next game will be on Saturday against the San Antonio Spurs.
Gordon is averaging 23.4 FanDuel points per game this season. numberFire’s models project him for 17.8 points, 2.6 rebounds, 2.4 assists, 0.7 steals and 3.4 3-pointers over the rest of the year.
- Danilo Gallinari drops 20 with 11 rebounds for the Clippers on Sunday March 18th, 2019
- Clippers' Montrezl Harrell gets a double-double Sunda March 18th, 2019
- Kawhi Leonard (load management) out for Raptors Monday on second half of back-to-back March 18th, 2019
- D'Angelo Russell scores 32 points with 10 assists for Brooklyn on Sunday March 18th, 2019
- Nikola Vucevic scores 27 with 21 boards on Sunday for Orlando March 18th, 2019
- Minnesota's Derrick Rose (elbow) ruled out on Sunday March 17th, 2019
- Chris Paul scores 25 with 10 assists Sunday for the Rockets March 18th, 2019
- Danuel House Jr. coming off Houston's bench on Sunday March 17th, 2019
- Houston's James Harden (neck) officially active on Sunday March 17th, 2019
- James Harden (neck) questionable on Sunday for Houston March 16th, 2019
- Chris Paul (rest) to play on Sunday for Rockets March 16th, 2019
- James Harden scores 41, flirts with triple-double Friday in Rockets win March 16th, 2019