Eric Gordon (adductor) remains out for Rockets Thursday
Houston Rockets shooting guard Eric Gordon (adductor) will not play on Thursday versus the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Gordon missed the past two games due to a right adductor strain. “He’s getting close,” head coach Mike D’Antoni said. “Hopefully next game.” The Rockets' next game will be on Saturday against the San Antonio Spurs.
Gordon is averaging 23.4 FanDuel points per game this season. numberFire’s models project him for 17.8 points, 2.6 rebounds, 2.4 assists, 0.7 steals and 3.4 3-pointers over the rest of the year.
- Caris LeVert (foot) may spend 2-3 months on Nets' shelf November 13th, 2018
- Wesley Matthews (hamstring) questionable on Wednesday for Dallas November 13th, 2018
- Jonathan Isaac (ankle) questionable for Orlando on Wednesday November 13th, 2018
- Portland's Damian Lillard (knee) listed as probable for Wednesday November 13th, 2018
- Thunder's Russell Westbrook (ankle) participates in Tuesday's practice November 13th, 2018
- Caris LeVert dislocates foot, could return for Nets this season November 13th, 2018
- P.J. Tucker (illness) questionable to suit up on Tuesday for Houston November 12th, 2018
- Gerald Green (ankle) ruled out again for Rockets Tuesday November 12th, 2018
- Houston's Carmelo Anthony listed as out for Tuesday November 12th, 2018
- Chris Paul posts 26 points, 5 boards, 5 dimes, 3 steals, 5 treys in Rockets' win November 12th, 2018
- James Harden turns in season-high 40 points, Rockets win November 12th, 2018
- Rockets' Carmelo Anthony reportedly expected to be released November 11th, 2018