Eric Gordon (adductor) remains out for Rockets Thursday
Houston Rockets shooting guard Eric Gordon (adductor) will not play on Thursday versus the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Gordon missed the past two games due to a right adductor strain. “He’s getting close,” head coach Mike D’Antoni said. “Hopefully next game.” The Rockets' next game will be on Saturday against the San Antonio Spurs.
Gordon is averaging 23.4 FanDuel points per game this season. numberFire’s models project him for 17.8 points, 2.6 rebounds, 2.4 assists, 0.7 steals and 3.4 3-pointers over the rest of the year.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Tyson Chandler signs a one-year contract with the Rockets July 12th, 2019
- Chris Paul headed to Oklahoma City in blockbuster deal July 11th, 2019
- Russell Westbrook traded to Houston for Chris Paul, picks July 11th, 2019
- Austin Rivers reportedly returning to Houston on a two-year deal July 1st, 2019
- Houston's Kenneth Faried (personal) active on Friday May 10th, 2019
- Houston's Kenneth Faried (personal) will not play on Wednesday May 8th, 2019