Gary Harris (hip) to sit again for Nuggets Friday
Denver Nuggets shooting guard Gary Harris (right hip strain) has been ruled out for Friday's game against the Charlotte Hornets.
This will be a second consecutive absence for Harris, and considering it's more than a day in advance of the tip-off, he may miss Saturday's game as well. Torey Craig started and Malik Beasley saw a boost off the bench Wednesday with Harris sidelined.
Harris is averaging 28.4 FanDuel points through 21 games this season, with 16.6 points, 3.2 rebounds, 2.9 assists, 1.2 steals, and 1.7 triples per contest.
- Kevin Durant wins another All-Star MVP, Team LeBron defeats Team Giannis in comeback February 18th, 2019
- Anthony Davis (shoulder) logs 5 minutes in All-Star game February 18th, 2019
- Update: Pelicans' Anthony Davis (shoulder) reportedly will play in All-Star Game on Sunday February 17th, 2019
- Minnesota's Tyus Jones (ankle) expected to return on Friday February 17th, 2019
- New Orleans' Anthony Davis expected to test shoulder before All-Star Game February 17th, 2019
- Oklahoma City's Hamidou Diallo wins Slam Dunk Contest February 17th, 2019
- Paul Millsap equals season-high 25 points, Nuggets withstand Kings February 14th, 2019
- Nuggets' Mason Plumlee coming off the bench in Wednesday's game against the Kings February 13th, 2019
- Denver's Paul Millsap starting on Wednesday February 13th, 2019
- Woj: Isaiah Thomas (hip) will make Nuggets debut Wednesday February 13th, 2019
- Gary Harris (groin) out Wednesday for Denver February 12th, 2019
- Isaiah Thomas (hip) questionable for Nuggets on Wednesday February 12th, 2019