DeAndre Jordan (knee) questionable on Sunday for Dallas
Dallas Mavericks center DeAndre Jordan is considered questionable to play on Sunday in the team's game against the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Jordan seemed to get banged up on Friday night in the team's game against the New Orleans Pelicans, and it could cost him at least one game.
Should he play, our models project Jordan for 10.5 points, 12.3 rebounds, 1.6 assists and 31.4 FanDuel points in 30.4 minutes of action.
- Mavericks' Dirk Nowitzki unsure about retirement after this season February 16th, 2019
- Celtics' Kyrie Irving (knee) says he will play in the All-Star Game February 16th, 2019
- Pelicans reportedly name Danny Ferry as interim general manager on Friday February 15th, 2019
- Boston's Kyrie Irving (knee) 'very, very close' to returning February 15th, 2019
- Kent Bazemore scores 16 in 27 minutes, Hawks lose to Knicks February 15th, 2019
- Pelicans' Kenrich Williams bounces back with 9 points, 12 boards February 15th, 2019
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis says Celtics are on his list of his preferred destinations February 16th, 2019
- Luke Kornet goes 3-of-16, adds 4 steals in rare Knicks' victory February 15th, 2019
- Noah Vonleh available off Knicks' bench in Atlanta February 14th, 2019
- Luke Kornet draws start for Knicks Thursday, Noah Vonleh moving to bench February 14th, 2019
- Damyean Dotson starting for New York on Thursday February 14th, 2019
- Mario Hezonja (leg) officially ruled out for Knicks Thursday in final game before All-Star break February 14th, 2019