DeAndre Jordan (knee) questionable on Sunday for Dallas
Dallas Mavericks center DeAndre Jordan is considered questionable to play on Sunday in the team's game against the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Jordan seemed to get banged up on Friday night in the team's game against the New Orleans Pelicans, and it could cost him at least one game.
Should he play, our models project Jordan for 10.5 points, 12.3 rebounds, 1.6 assists and 31.4 FanDuel points in 30.4 minutes of action.
- Joel Embiid scores 23 points to lead 76ers past Brooklyn April 24th, 2019
- Portland's Enes Kanter played through separated shoulder Tuesday April 24th, 2019
- Damian Lillard with 50, wins series for Portland at the buzzer April 24th, 2019
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee) will play in Game 5 on Tuesday April 23rd, 2019
- Nets' Ed Davis (ankle) will not play in Game 5 on Tuesday April 23rd, 2019
- DeMarcus Cousins (quad) "highly unlikely" to return for Warriors this season April 23rd, 2019
- Kadeem Allen (concussion) available to play for New York Wednesday April 10th, 2019
- Mario Hezonja (illness) will start Wednesday for New York, Dennis Smith (back) questionable to play April 10th, 2019
- Lance Thomas (personal) questionable for Knicks' finale April 10th, 2019
- Knicks' Kadeem Allen (concussion) questionable against Detroit April 10th, 2019
- Dennis Smith Jr. (knee) questionable Wednesday for Knicks April 10th, 2019
- Mario Hezonja (illness) questionable for Knicks in Wednesday's finale April 10th, 2019