Cody Zeller undergoes hand surgery, out for Hornets 4-6 weeks
Charlotte Hornets forward/center Cody Zeller is expected to miss 4-6 weeks after undergoing successful surgery on the third metacarpal of his right hand Thursday afternoon.
Zeller suffered the injury on Monday. His absence should continue to lead to more opportunity down low for Willy Hernangomez.
Zeller is averaging 23.5 FanDuel points per game this season, with 9.3 points, 6.2 rebounds, 2.1 assists, 0.7 steals, and 0.8 blocks.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Terry Rozier reportedly plans to sign with the Hornets June 30th, 2019
- Hornets' Kemba Walker open to taking less than supermax June 13th, 2019
- Tony Parker retires after 18 seasons June 10th, 2019
- Marvin Williams (foot) out for Hornets' regular-season finale April 10th, 2019
- Cody Zeller not playing for Charlotte Wednesday April 10th, 2019
- Michael Kidd-Gilchrist available to play Wednesday for the Hornets April 10th, 2019