Cody Zeller undergoes hand surgery, out for Hornets 4-6 weeks
Charlotte Hornets forward/center Cody Zeller is expected to miss 4-6 weeks after undergoing successful surgery on the third metacarpal of his right hand Thursday afternoon.
Zeller suffered the injury on Monday. His absence should continue to lead to more opportunity down low for Willy Hernangomez.
Zeller is averaging 23.5 FanDuel points per game this season, with 9.3 points, 6.2 rebounds, 2.1 assists, 0.7 steals, and 0.8 blocks.
- Mavericks' Dirk Nowitzki unsure about retirement after this season February 16th, 2019
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis says Celtics are on his list of his preferred destinations February 16th, 2019
- Celtics' Kyrie Irving (knee) says he will play in the All-Star Game February 16th, 2019
- Pelicans reportedly name Danny Ferry as interim general manager on Friday February 15th, 2019
- Boston's Kyrie Irving (knee) 'very, very close' to returning February 15th, 2019
- Kent Bazemore scores 16 in 27 minutes, Hawks lose to Knicks February 15th, 2019
- Tony Parker (back) out on Thursday for Hornets February 14th, 2019
- Charlotte's Shelvin Mack available on Monday February 11th, 2019
- Hornets' Devonte' Graham (illness) ruled out Monday February 11th, 2019
- Tony Parker (back) ruled out again for Hornets Monday February 11th, 2019
- Hornets claim Shelvin Mack off waivers on Sunday February 10th, 2019
- Tony Parker (back) doubtful for Hornets on Monday February 10th, 2019