Nets' Shabazz Napier getting the start for an injured Joe Harris Monday
Brooklyn Nets guard Shabazz Napier will start on Monday versus the Boston Celtics.
With Allen Crabbe and Joe Harris out with injuries, Napier gets his first start of the season for Brooklyn on Monday. The Nets have only 10 healthy players, so expect Napier to play heavy minutes against Boston.
Our models project Napier for 14.7 points, 3.0 assists, and 24.4 FanDuel points in 28.1 minutes on Monday.
- Mavericks' Dirk Nowitzki unsure about retirement after this season February 16th, 2019
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis says Celtics are on his list of his preferred destinations February 16th, 2019
- Celtics' Kyrie Irving (knee) says he will play in the All-Star Game February 16th, 2019
- Pelicans reportedly name Danny Ferry as interim general manager on Friday February 15th, 2019
- Boston's Kyrie Irving (knee) 'very, very close' to returning February 15th, 2019
- Kent Bazemore scores 16 in 27 minutes, Hawks lose to Knicks February 15th, 2019
- Markieff Morris reportedly agrees to deal with Thunder February 14th, 2019
- D'Angelo Russell scores 36 with 7 boards, 8 assists in Nets' win February 14th, 2019
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson entering Nets' starting lineup Wednesday versus Cavaliers February 13th, 2019
- Caris LeVert joins the Nets' starting lineup on Wednesday February 13th, 2019
- Nets' Caris LeVert (ankle) remains on a minutes limit Wednesday February 13th, 2019
- Brooklyn's Treveon Graham (personal) ruled out on Wednesday February 13th, 2019