Joe Harris (ankle) probable on Wednesday on Brooklyn
Brooklyn Nets guard Joe Harris is considered probable to play on Wednesday night in the team's game against the Atlanta Hawks.
Harris missed out on Monday's loss to the Boston Celtics with an ankle injury, though it appears that he will make his return just two days later.
Our models project Harris for 13.0 points, 3.3 rebounds, 2.1 assists and 21.5 FanDuel points in 28.3 minutes of action.
- Joel Embiid scores 23 points to lead 76ers past Brooklyn April 24th, 2019
- Portland's Enes Kanter played through separated shoulder Tuesday April 24th, 2019
- Damian Lillard with 50, wins series for Portland at the buzzer April 24th, 2019
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee) will play in Game 5 on Tuesday April 23rd, 2019
- DeMarcus Cousins (quad) "highly unlikely" to return for Warriors this season April 23rd, 2019
- Reggie Jackson scores 26 with 7 dimes as Detroit is eliminated April 23rd, 2019
- Nets' Ed Davis (ankle) will not play in Game 5 on Tuesday April 23rd, 2019
- Ed Davis (ankle) questionable for Nets in Game 5 April 22nd, 2019
- Jimmy Butler, Jared Dudley ejected from Nets-Sixers on Saturday April 20th, 2019
- Brooklyn's Ed Davis (ankle) will not play on Saturday April 19th, 2019
- Jared Dudley (calf) available for Nets on Thursday in Game 3 April 18th, 2019
- Jared Dudley (calf) plans to play for Nets in Game 3 April 17th, 2019