Joe Harris (ankle) probable on Wednesday on Brooklyn
Brooklyn Nets guard Joe Harris is considered probable to play on Wednesday night in the team's game against the Atlanta Hawks.
Harris missed out on Monday's loss to the Boston Celtics with an ankle injury, though it appears that he will make his return just two days later.
Our models project Harris for 13.0 points, 3.3 rebounds, 2.1 assists and 21.5 FanDuel points in 28.3 minutes of action.
- Mavericks' Dirk Nowitzki unsure about retirement after this season February 16th, 2019
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis says Celtics are on his list of his preferred destinations February 16th, 2019
- Celtics' Kyrie Irving (knee) says he will play in the All-Star Game February 16th, 2019
- Pelicans reportedly name Danny Ferry as interim general manager on Friday February 15th, 2019
- Boston's Kyrie Irving (knee) 'very, very close' to returning February 15th, 2019
- Kent Bazemore scores 16 in 27 minutes, Hawks lose to Knicks February 15th, 2019
- Markieff Morris reportedly agrees to deal with Thunder February 14th, 2019
- D'Angelo Russell scores 36 with 7 boards, 8 assists in Nets' win February 14th, 2019
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson entering Nets' starting lineup Wednesday versus Cavaliers February 13th, 2019
- Caris LeVert joins the Nets' starting lineup on Wednesday February 13th, 2019
- Nets' Caris LeVert (ankle) remains on a minutes limit Wednesday February 13th, 2019
- Brooklyn's Treveon Graham (personal) ruled out on Wednesday February 13th, 2019