Joe Harris (ankle) to return for Nets versus Hawks
Brooklyn Nets shooting guard Joe Harris (right ankle sprain) will be available to play on Wednesday against the Atlanta Hawks.
Harris will likely replace Shabazz Napier in the starting unit after sitting out Monday's game. He scored 16 points with 6 rebounds and 3 triples on December 16 when these two teams last faced.
numberFire's models expect Harris to score 24.0 FanDuel points, at a cost of $4,900, on Wednesday.
- Mavericks' Dirk Nowitzki unsure about retirement after this season February 16th, 2019
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis says Celtics are on his list of his preferred destinations February 16th, 2019
- Celtics' Kyrie Irving (knee) says he will play in the All-Star Game February 16th, 2019
- Pelicans reportedly name Danny Ferry as interim general manager on Friday February 15th, 2019
- Boston's Kyrie Irving (knee) 'very, very close' to returning February 15th, 2019
- Kent Bazemore scores 16 in 27 minutes, Hawks lose to Knicks February 15th, 2019
- Markieff Morris reportedly agrees to deal with Thunder February 14th, 2019
- D'Angelo Russell scores 36 with 7 boards, 8 assists in Nets' win February 14th, 2019
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson entering Nets' starting lineup Wednesday versus Cavaliers February 13th, 2019
- Caris LeVert joins the Nets' starting lineup on Wednesday February 13th, 2019
- Nets' Caris LeVert (ankle) remains on a minutes limit Wednesday February 13th, 2019
- Brooklyn's Treveon Graham (personal) ruled out on Wednesday February 13th, 2019