Pistons starting Luke Kennard for inactive Blake Griffin on Thursday
Detroit Pistons shooting guard Luke Kennard will start in Thursday's game against the Sacramento Kings.
Kennard will start tonight against Sacramento with Blake Griffin ruled out. In a role with the first unit, our models project Kennard to play 19.3 minutes.
numberFire's models project Kennard for 12.3 FanDuel points at the cost of $3,700.
- Thunder's Nerlens Noel (quad) active on Wednesday March 20th, 2019
- Boston's Aron Baynes (ankle) ruled out for the remainder of Wednesday's game against the Sixers March 20th, 2019
- Kawhi Leonard (rest) returns to the Raptors' starting lineup on Wednesday March 20th, 2019
- Bulls' Antonio Blakeney moves into Wednesday's starting lineup March 20th, 2019
- Zach LaVine scratched Wednesday for Bulls, Antonio Blakeney draws start versus Wizards March 20th, 2019
- New Orleans starting Jahlil Okafor at center on Wednesday March 20th, 2019
- Update: Thon Maker starting over Jon Leuer for Detroit Monday March 18th, 2019
- Pistons' Jon Leuer starting in place of Blake Griffin Monday March 18th, 2019
- Blake Griffin to take a breather for Clippers versus Cavaliers in second half of back-to-back March 18th, 2019
- Reggie Jackson (ankle) starting on Sunday for Detroit March 17th, 2019
- Langston Galloway scores 23 Friday to lead Detroit March 16th, 2019
- Detroit's Reggie Jackson (ankle) active on Friday March 15th, 2019