Paul George tallies 30 points, Thunder fall in double-overtime
Oklahoma City Thunder forward Paul George scored 30 points (11-of-25 field goals, 5-of-7 free throws) with 8 rebounds, 1 assist, 3 steals, 3 3-pointers, and 2 turnovers in 46.5 minutes of a 154-147 double-overtime loss to the San Antonio Spurs on Thursday.
George has now scored 30-plus in 15 different games this season and is averaging career-highs in points (26.9), rebounds (8.0), steals (2.2), and triples (3.4). The Thunder and Spurs will square off again on Saturday in Oklahoma City.
George scored 48.1 FanDuel points in the loss. He's averaging 47.9 FanDuel points through 40 games this season.
- Boston's Aron Baynes (ankle) ruled out for the remainder of Wednesday's game against the Sixers March 20th, 2019
- Kawhi Leonard (rest) returns to the Raptors' starting lineup on Wednesday March 20th, 2019
- Bulls' Antonio Blakeney moves into Wednesday's starting lineup March 20th, 2019
- Zach LaVine scratched Wednesday for Bulls, Antonio Blakeney draws start versus Wizards March 20th, 2019
- New Orleans starting Jahlil Okafor at center on Wednesday March 20th, 2019
- Joel Embiid (rest) replacing Amir Johnson in 76ers' first unit versus Celtics March 20th, 2019
- Oklahoma City's Nerlens Noel (quad) questionable Wednesday March 20th, 2019
- Nerlens Noel (quad) limited for Thunder Tuesday March 19th, 2019
- Jerami Grant goes for career-best 27 points in Thunder loss March 19th, 2019
- Thunder's Nerlens Noel (quad) inactive on Monday March 18th, 2019
- Russell Westbrook serving one-game suspension Monday as Thunder host Heat March 18th, 2019
- Thunder starting Dennis Schroder at point guard on Monday March 18th, 2019