Paul George tallies 30 points, Thunder fall in double-overtime
Oklahoma City Thunder forward Paul George scored 30 points (11-of-25 field goals, 5-of-7 free throws) with 8 rebounds, 1 assist, 3 steals, 3 3-pointers, and 2 turnovers in 46.5 minutes of a 154-147 double-overtime loss to the San Antonio Spurs on Thursday.
George has now scored 30-plus in 15 different games this season and is averaging career-highs in points (26.9), rebounds (8.0), steals (2.2), and triples (3.4). The Thunder and Spurs will square off again on Saturday in Oklahoma City.
George scored 48.1 FanDuel points in the loss. He's averaging 47.9 FanDuel points through 40 games this season.
- Deandre Ayton hauls in 17 rebounds as Suns fall to Raptors January 17th, 2019
- Otto Porter records double-double as Wizards narrowly top Knicks January 17th, 2019
- Jimmy Butler drops 27 as 76ers blow past Pacers January 17th, 2019
- Joel Embiid puts up second-straight double-double in 76ers win January 17th, 2019
- Gary Harris (hamstring) will play for Nuggets on Thursday January 17th, 2019
- Will Barton (personal) out for Nuggets on Thursday night January 17th, 2019
- Jerami Grant has 21 points with 3 steals, 2 swats in Thunder loss January 16th, 2019
- Dennis Schroder scores 21, Thunder lose in Atlanta January 16th, 2019
- Paul George scores 24 with 8 steals in ugly Thunder loss January 16th, 2019
- Russell Westbrook scores 31 with 11 assists and 5 steals, Thunder thwarted by Hawks January 16th, 2019
- Dennis Schroder scores all 19 in second half of Thunder win January 13th, 2019
- Jerami Grant scores career-high 25 points for Thunder January 11th, 2019