Paul George tallies 30 points, Thunder fall in double-overtime
Oklahoma City Thunder forward Paul George scored 30 points (11-of-25 field goals, 5-of-7 free throws) with 8 rebounds, 1 assist, 3 steals, 3 3-pointers, and 2 turnovers in 46.5 minutes of a 154-147 double-overtime loss to the San Antonio Spurs on Thursday.
George has now scored 30-plus in 15 different games this season and is averaging career-highs in points (26.9), rebounds (8.0), steals (2.2), and triples (3.4). The Thunder and Spurs will square off again on Saturday in Oklahoma City.
George scored 48.1 FanDuel points in the loss. He's averaging 47.9 FanDuel points through 40 games this season.
- Brandon Ingram reportedly traded to the Pelicans on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Josh Hart reportedly headed to New Orleans in multi-player trade with Lakers June 15th, 2019
- Pelicans reportedly acquire Lonzo Ball in blockbuster trade with Lakers on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Lakers reportedly acquire Anthony Davis from the Pelicans on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Knicks exercise Allonzo Trier's team option June 15th, 2019
- Warriors expect Klay Thompson (knee) to miss 9-10 months June 15th, 2019
- Oklahoma City's Hamidou Diallo undergoes elbow surgery April 17th, 2019
- Paul George (shoulder) 'good to go' on Tuesday for the Thunder April 16th, 2019
- Oklahoma City's Paul George (shoulder) officially available on Sunday April 14th, 2019
- Paul George (shoulder) a game-time decision for Thunder in Game 1 April 14th, 2019
- Thunder's Paul George (shoulder) questionable for Sunday's playoff opener against Portland April 13th, 2019
- Update: Dennis Schroder will start for Thunder on Wednesday with Paul George out April 10th, 2019