LaMarcus Aldridge lights up for career-high 56 points as Spurs defeat Thunder
San Antonio Spurs forward/center LaMarcus Aldridge scored a career-high 56 points (20-of-33 field goals, 16-of-16 free throws) with 9 rebounds, 4 assists, a season-high 4 blocks, and 5 turnovers in 48.6 minutes of a 154-147 double-overtime victory over the Oklahoma City Thunder on Thursday.
Aldridge recorded his first career 50-pointer and became the first Spurs player with 50-plus in a game since Tony Parker on November 5, 2008. He's also the first player since Shaquille O'Neal in 2000 to score at least 56 points without hitting any threes. To make it even more impressive, Aldridge did it all on the second half of a back-to-back. The Spurs play the Thunder again on Saturday in Oklahoma City.
Aldridge scored a season-high 79.8 FanDuel points in the win. He's averaging 37.9 FanDuel points through 43 games overall.
- Brandon Ingram reportedly traded to the Pelicans on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Josh Hart reportedly headed to New Orleans in multi-player trade with Lakers June 15th, 2019
- Pelicans reportedly acquire Lonzo Ball in blockbuster trade with Lakers on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Lakers reportedly acquire Anthony Davis from the Pelicans on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Knicks exercise Allonzo Trier's team option June 15th, 2019
- Warriors expect Klay Thompson (knee) to miss 9-10 months June 15th, 2019
- Tony Parker retires after 18 seasons June 10th, 2019
- DeMar DeRozan scores 31 with 7 boards, Spurs fall in Game 2 April 17th, 2019
- Spurs starting Jakob Poeltl at center on Saturday April 13th, 2019
- Marco Belinelli (hip) available on Sunday for Spurs April 7th, 2019
- San Antonio's Marco Belinelli (hip) inactive for Friday's game against the Wizards April 5th, 2019
- Marco Belinelli (hip) questionable on Friday for Spurs April 4th, 2019