LaMarcus Aldridge lights up for career-high 56 points as Spurs defeat Thunder
San Antonio Spurs forward/center LaMarcus Aldridge scored a career-high 56 points (20-of-33 field goals, 16-of-16 free throws) with 9 rebounds, 4 assists, a season-high 4 blocks, and 5 turnovers in 48.6 minutes of a 154-147 double-overtime victory over the Oklahoma City Thunder on Thursday.
Aldridge recorded his first career 50-pointer and became the first Spurs player with 50-plus in a game since Tony Parker on November 5, 2008. He's also the first player since Shaquille O'Neal in 2000 to score at least 56 points without hitting any threes. To make it even more impressive, Aldridge did it all on the second half of a back-to-back. The Spurs play the Thunder again on Saturday in Oklahoma City.
Aldridge scored a season-high 79.8 FanDuel points in the win. He's averaging 37.9 FanDuel points through 43 games overall.
- Boston's Aron Baynes (ankle) ruled out for the remainder of Wednesday's game against the Sixers March 20th, 2019
- Kawhi Leonard (rest) returns to the Raptors' starting lineup on Wednesday March 20th, 2019
- Bulls' Antonio Blakeney moves into Wednesday's starting lineup March 20th, 2019
- Zach LaVine scratched Wednesday for Bulls, Antonio Blakeney draws start versus Wizards March 20th, 2019
- New Orleans starting Jahlil Okafor at center on Wednesday March 20th, 2019
- Joel Embiid (rest) replacing Amir Johnson in 76ers' first unit versus Celtics March 20th, 2019
- Spurs' Jakob Poeltl scores 12 points Friday, adds 9 boards and 5 blocks March 16th, 2019
- Spurs' Rudy Gay (illness) available for Friday's matchup against New York March 15th, 2019
- Rudy Gay (illness) expected to play for Spurs Friday-Saturday March 13th, 2019
- DeMar DeRozan turns in 33 points for Toronto, ties season-high 4 steals March 13th, 2019
- San Antonio's Rudy Gay (illness) will not play on Tuesday March 11th, 2019
- LaMarcus Aldridge scores 29 with 15 rebounds Sunday in Spurs' win March 11th, 2019