Justise Winslow dishes career-high 11 assists, Heat wax Celtics
Miami Heat forward Justise Winslow scored 13 points (5-of-9 field goals, 1-of-2 free throws) with 7 rebounds, a career-high 11 assists, 2 3-pointers, and 1 turnover in 31.9 minutes of a 115-99 win over the Boston Celtics on Thursday.
Winslow has handed out double-digit assists twice in the past four games, after not doing so once over the first 195 games of his career. In the most recent five-game stretch, Winslow has 36 assists and only 5 turnovers. He should continue to flourish as Miami's starting point guard while Goran Dragic (knee) is sidelined. The Heat host the Memphis Grizzlies on Saturday.
Winslow scored 36.9 FanDuel points in the win. He's averaging 26.3 FanDuel points through 35 games this season.
- Deandre Ayton hauls in 17 rebounds as Suns fall to Raptors January 17th, 2019
- Otto Porter records double-double as Wizards narrowly top Knicks January 17th, 2019
- Jimmy Butler drops 27 as 76ers blow past Pacers January 17th, 2019
- Joel Embiid puts up second-straight double-double in 76ers win January 17th, 2019
- Gary Harris (hamstring) will play for Nuggets on Thursday January 17th, 2019
- Will Barton (personal) out for Nuggets on Thursday night January 17th, 2019
- Tyler Johnson (illness) questionable on Friday for Miami January 17th, 2019
- Hassan Whiteside (illness) not listed on Heat injury report for Tuesday January 14th, 2019
- Miami's Josh Richardson (knee) probable Tuesday January 14th, 2019
- Miami's Hassan Whiteside (illness) participates fully in Monday's practice January 14th, 2019
- Heat starting Bam Adebayo at center on Saturday January 12th, 2019
- Heat's Hassan Whiteside (illness) ruled out for Saturday's game against Memphis January 12th, 2019