Justise Winslow dishes career-high 11 assists, Heat wax Celtics
Miami Heat forward Justise Winslow scored 13 points (5-of-9 field goals, 1-of-2 free throws) with 7 rebounds, a career-high 11 assists, 2 3-pointers, and 1 turnover in 31.9 minutes of a 115-99 win over the Boston Celtics on Thursday.
Winslow has handed out double-digit assists twice in the past four games, after not doing so once over the first 195 games of his career. In the most recent five-game stretch, Winslow has 36 assists and only 5 turnovers. He should continue to flourish as Miami's starting point guard while Goran Dragic (knee) is sidelined. The Heat host the Memphis Grizzlies on Saturday.
Winslow scored 36.9 FanDuel points in the win. He's averaging 26.3 FanDuel points through 35 games this season.
- Thunder's Nerlens Noel (quad) active on Wednesday March 20th, 2019
- Boston's Aron Baynes (ankle) ruled out for the remainder of Wednesday's game against the Sixers March 20th, 2019
- Kawhi Leonard (rest) returns to the Raptors' starting lineup on Wednesday March 20th, 2019
- Bulls' Antonio Blakeney moves into Wednesday's starting lineup March 20th, 2019
- Zach LaVine scratched Wednesday for Bulls, Antonio Blakeney draws start versus Wizards March 20th, 2019
- New Orleans starting Jahlil Okafor at center on Wednesday March 20th, 2019
- Miami's Justise Winslow (thigh) will not play Wednesday versus Spurs March 19th, 2019
- Rodney McGruder (knee) out on Wednesday for Miami March 19th, 2019
- Goran Dragic drops 26 points with season-high 11 assists as Heat win in Oklahoma City March 19th, 2019
- Dwyane Wade scores 25 with full line as Heat defeat Thunder March 19th, 2019
- Dwyane Wade (hip) officially active for Heat Monday March 18th, 2019
- Miami's Rodney McGruder (knee) ruled out for Monday's matchup March 18th, 2019