Spurs' Derrick White scores career-high 23 points in victory
San Antonio Spurs point guard Derrick White scored a career-high 23 points (10-of-17 field goals, 2-of-2 free throws) with 5 rebounds, 8 assists, 2 steals, 1 block, 1 3-pointer, and 2 turnovers in 48.4 minutes of a 154-147 double-overtime victory over the Oklahoma City Thunder on Thursday.
White bounced back after foul trouble limited him to just 15.7 minutes on Wednesday in the front end of the back-to-back set. Over the last six games, he's averaging 18.7 points, 3.2 rebounds, 3.2 assists, 0.8 steals, and 1.2 triples per contest while shooting a lights-out 70.0 percent from the field.
White set a season-high with 48.0 FanDuel points in the win. He's averaging 19.9 FanDuel points through 34 games.
- Deandre Ayton hauls in 17 rebounds as Suns fall to Raptors January 17th, 2019
- Otto Porter records double-double as Wizards narrowly top Knicks January 17th, 2019
- Jimmy Butler drops 27 as 76ers blow past Pacers January 17th, 2019
- Joel Embiid puts up second-straight double-double in 76ers win January 17th, 2019
- Gary Harris (hamstring) will play for Nuggets on Thursday January 17th, 2019
- Will Barton (personal) out for Nuggets on Thursday night January 17th, 2019
- Spurs' Pau Gasol moves to the bench with Rudy Gay starting Wednesday January 16th, 2019
- Rudy Gay (wrist) to return to Spurs' starting lineup Wednesday January 16th, 2019
- Spurs' Rudy Gay (wrist) will play on Wednesday January 16th, 2019
- Marco Belinelli (knee) will play for San Antonio on Wednesday January 16th, 2019
- Marco Belinelli (knee) questionable on Wednesday for Spurs January 15th, 2019
- Rudy Gay (wrist) probable on Wednesday for Spurs January 15th, 2019