Spurs' Derrick White scores career-high 23 points in victory
San Antonio Spurs point guard Derrick White scored a career-high 23 points (10-of-17 field goals, 2-of-2 free throws) with 5 rebounds, 8 assists, 2 steals, 1 block, 1 3-pointer, and 2 turnovers in 48.4 minutes of a 154-147 double-overtime victory over the Oklahoma City Thunder on Thursday.
White bounced back after foul trouble limited him to just 15.7 minutes on Wednesday in the front end of the back-to-back set. Over the last six games, he's averaging 18.7 points, 3.2 rebounds, 3.2 assists, 0.8 steals, and 1.2 triples per contest while shooting a lights-out 70.0 percent from the field.
White set a season-high with 48.0 FanDuel points in the win. He's averaging 19.9 FanDuel points through 34 games.
- Boston's Aron Baynes (ankle) ruled out for the remainder of Wednesday's game against the Sixers March 20th, 2019
- Kawhi Leonard (rest) returns to the Raptors' starting lineup on Wednesday March 20th, 2019
- Bulls' Antonio Blakeney moves into Wednesday's starting lineup March 20th, 2019
- Zach LaVine scratched Wednesday for Bulls, Antonio Blakeney draws start versus Wizards March 20th, 2019
- New Orleans starting Jahlil Okafor at center on Wednesday March 20th, 2019
- Joel Embiid (rest) replacing Amir Johnson in 76ers' first unit versus Celtics March 20th, 2019
- Spurs' Jakob Poeltl scores 12 points Friday, adds 9 boards and 5 blocks March 16th, 2019
- Spurs' Rudy Gay (illness) available for Friday's matchup against New York March 15th, 2019
- Rudy Gay (illness) expected to play for Spurs Friday-Saturday March 13th, 2019
- DeMar DeRozan turns in 33 points for Toronto, ties season-high 4 steals March 13th, 2019
- San Antonio's Rudy Gay (illness) will not play on Tuesday March 11th, 2019
- LaMarcus Aldridge scores 29 with 15 rebounds Sunday in Spurs' win March 11th, 2019