Spurs' Derrick White scores career-high 23 points in victory
San Antonio Spurs point guard Derrick White scored a career-high 23 points (10-of-17 field goals, 2-of-2 free throws) with 5 rebounds, 8 assists, 2 steals, 1 block, 1 3-pointer, and 2 turnovers in 48.4 minutes of a 154-147 double-overtime victory over the Oklahoma City Thunder on Thursday.
White bounced back after foul trouble limited him to just 15.7 minutes on Wednesday in the front end of the back-to-back set. Over the last six games, he's averaging 18.7 points, 3.2 rebounds, 3.2 assists, 0.8 steals, and 1.2 triples per contest while shooting a lights-out 70.0 percent from the field.
White set a season-high with 48.0 FanDuel points in the win. He's averaging 19.9 FanDuel points through 34 games.
- Brandon Ingram reportedly traded to the Pelicans on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Josh Hart reportedly headed to New Orleans in multi-player trade with Lakers June 15th, 2019
- Pelicans reportedly acquire Lonzo Ball in blockbuster trade with Lakers on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Lakers reportedly acquire Anthony Davis from the Pelicans on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Knicks exercise Allonzo Trier's team option June 15th, 2019
- Warriors expect Klay Thompson (knee) to miss 9-10 months June 15th, 2019
- Tony Parker retires after 18 seasons June 10th, 2019
- DeMar DeRozan scores 31 with 7 boards, Spurs fall in Game 2 April 17th, 2019
- Spurs starting Jakob Poeltl at center on Saturday April 13th, 2019
- Marco Belinelli (hip) available on Sunday for Spurs April 7th, 2019
- San Antonio's Marco Belinelli (hip) inactive for Friday's game against the Wizards April 5th, 2019
- Marco Belinelli (hip) questionable on Friday for Spurs April 4th, 2019