Mavericks' Dennis Smith Jr. (illness) ruled out on Wednesday
Dallas Mavericks point guard Dennis Smith Jr. (illness) will not play in Wednesday's game against the San Antonio Spurs.
DSJ will miss his fourth consecutive game after being ruled out due to an illness. Expect Luka Doncic to handle the ball more and Maxi Kleber or Jalen Brunson to see more playing time.
Our models project Doncic and Kleber for 40.2 and 20.7 FanDuel points respectively against the Spurs.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Knicks reportedly sign Bobby Portis to a two-year, $31M deal July 1st, 2019
- Elfrid Payton reportedly signing a two-year deal with the Knicks July 1st, 2019
- Julius Randle reportedly agrees to a three-year deal with the Knicks June 30th, 2019
- Kevin Durant reportedly announcing decision Sunday night June 30th, 2019
- Knicks snag RJ Barrett with No. 3 selection June 20th, 2019
- Knicks exercise Allonzo Trier's team option June 15th, 2019