Mavericks' Dennis Smith Jr. (illness) ruled out on Wednesday
Dallas Mavericks point guard Dennis Smith Jr. (illness) will not play in Wednesday's game against the San Antonio Spurs.
DSJ will miss his fourth consecutive game after being ruled out due to an illness. Expect Luka Doncic to handle the ball more and Maxi Kleber or Jalen Brunson to see more playing time.
Our models project Doncic and Kleber for 40.2 and 20.7 FanDuel points respectively against the Spurs.
- Mavericks' Dirk Nowitzki unsure about retirement after this season February 16th, 2019
- Celtics' Kyrie Irving (knee) says he will play in the All-Star Game February 16th, 2019
- Pelicans reportedly name Danny Ferry as interim general manager on Friday February 15th, 2019
- Boston's Kyrie Irving (knee) 'very, very close' to returning February 15th, 2019
- Kent Bazemore scores 16 in 27 minutes, Hawks lose to Knicks February 15th, 2019
- Pelicans' Kenrich Williams bounces back with 9 points, 12 boards February 15th, 2019
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis says Celtics are on his list of his preferred destinations February 16th, 2019
- Luke Kornet goes 3-of-16, adds 4 steals in rare Knicks' victory February 15th, 2019
- Noah Vonleh available off Knicks' bench in Atlanta February 14th, 2019
- Luke Kornet draws start for Knicks Thursday, Noah Vonleh moving to bench February 14th, 2019
- Damyean Dotson starting for New York on Thursday February 14th, 2019
- Mario Hezonja (leg) officially ruled out for Knicks Thursday in final game before All-Star break February 14th, 2019