Wesley Matthews (wrist) questionable for Mavericks on Saturday
Dallas Mavericks guard/forward Wesley Matthews (wrist) is questionable to play on Saturday versus the Indiana Pacers.
Matthews previously missed time with a foot ailment. If he's forced back to the sidelines, it will open up minutes for Dorian Finney-Smith, Maxi Kleber, and Devin Harris.
Matthews is averaging 21.4 FanDuel points through 38 games this season. numberFire's models expect him to record 13.1 points, 2.9 rebounds, 2.1 assists, 0.9 steals, and 1.9 triples per contest over the remainder of the year.
- Tony Snell (ankle) not on the Bucks' injury report for Saturday April 19th, 2019
- Patrick McCaw (thumb) available on Friday for Toronto in Game 3 April 19th, 2019
- Philadelphia's Joel Embiid (knee) doubtful for Saturday's playoff game against the Nets April 19th, 2019
- Brooklyn's Ed Davis (ankle) will not play on Saturday April 19th, 2019
- 76ers' Greg Monroe starting for injured Joel Embiid (knee) on Thursday in Game 3 April 18th, 2019
- Joel Embiid (knee) out on Thursday for 76ers in Game 3, Greg Monroe to start April 18th, 2019
- Pacers' Thaddeus Young gets 5 steals in Sunday's loss April 15th, 2019
- Pacers' Domantas Sabonis (ankle) available but unlikely to play Wednesday April 10th, 2019
- Tyreke Evans is in the Pacers' starting five Wednesday night April 10th, 2019
- Doug McDermott making his first start of the year for Indiana on Wednesday April 10th, 2019
- T.J. Leaf starting at power forward for the Pacers Wednesday night April 10th, 2019
- Kyle O'Quinn starting for Indiana on Wednesday April 10th, 2019