Rockets' Eric Gordon (knee) probable to play Saturday night
Houston Rockets guard Eric Gordon (knee) is probable to play Saturday versus the Los Angeles Lakers.
Gordon played only 21 minutes on Wednesday in his first game in nearly three weeks due to knee soreness. He was on a minutes restriction and could face the same if he plays on Saturday night.
Gordon has averaged 23.3 Fanduel points in 32.8 minutes per game this season.
- Tony Snell (ankle) not on the Bucks' injury report for Saturday April 19th, 2019
- Patrick McCaw (thumb) available on Friday for Toronto in Game 3 April 19th, 2019
- Philadelphia's Joel Embiid (knee) doubtful for Saturday's playoff game against the Nets April 19th, 2019
- Brooklyn's Ed Davis (ankle) will not play on Saturday April 19th, 2019
- 76ers' Greg Monroe starting for injured Joel Embiid (knee) on Thursday in Game 3 April 18th, 2019
- Joel Embiid (knee) out on Thursday for 76ers in Game 3, Greg Monroe to start April 18th, 2019
- James Harden flirts with triple-double Sunday in Rockets' rout of Phoenix April 8th, 2019
- Iman Shumpert (rest) not expected to play Wednesday for Houston April 3rd, 2019
- Gerald Green (groin) not on Rockets' Wednesday injury report April 3rd, 2019
- Kenneth Faried (knee) available on Tuesday for Houston April 2nd, 2019
- Gerald Green (groin) out on Tuesday for Houston April 2nd, 2019
- Eric Gordon (ankle) active on Thursday for Houston March 28th, 2019