Rockets' Eric Gordon (knee) probable to play Saturday night
Houston Rockets guard Eric Gordon (knee) is probable to play Saturday versus the Los Angeles Lakers.
Gordon played only 21 minutes on Wednesday in his first game in nearly three weeks due to knee soreness. He was on a minutes restriction and could face the same if he plays on Saturday night.
Gordon has averaged 23.3 Fanduel points in 32.8 minutes per game this season.
- Mavericks' Dirk Nowitzki unsure about retirement after this season February 16th, 2019
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis says Celtics are on his list of his preferred destinations February 16th, 2019
- Celtics' Kyrie Irving (knee) says he will play in the All-Star Game February 16th, 2019
- Pelicans reportedly name Danny Ferry as interim general manager on Friday February 15th, 2019
- Boston's Kyrie Irving (knee) 'very, very close' to returning February 15th, 2019
- Kent Bazemore scores 16 in 27 minutes, Hawks lose to Knicks February 15th, 2019
- Patrick Patterson starting on Thursday for Thunder February 14th, 2019
- Markieff Morris reportedly agrees to deal with Thunder February 14th, 2019
- James Harden not on Rockets' injury report Wednesday February 13th, 2019
- Austin Rivers (elbow) out on Wednesday for Houston February 12th, 2019
- Markieff Morris (neck) cleared to play February 11th, 2019
- Chris Paul posts 18 points, 10 boards, 9 dimes for Houston February 10th, 2019