Heat starting Tyler Johnson for inactive Josh Richardson on Friday
Miami Heat guard Tyler Johnson will start in Friday's game against the Detroit Pistons.
Johnson will move into the starting lineup against the Pistons with Josh Richardson ruled out due to an illness. In a role with the first unit, our models project Johnson to play 22.3 minutes.
numberFire's models project Johnson for 19.2 FanDuel points at the cost of $3,900.
- Mavericks' Dirk Nowitzki unsure about retirement after this season February 16th, 2019
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis says Celtics are on his list of his preferred destinations February 16th, 2019
- Celtics' Kyrie Irving (knee) says he will play in the All-Star Game February 16th, 2019
- Pelicans reportedly name Danny Ferry as interim general manager on Friday February 15th, 2019
- Boston's Kyrie Irving (knee) 'very, very close' to returning February 15th, 2019
- Kent Bazemore scores 16 in 27 minutes, Hawks lose to Knicks February 15th, 2019
- Tyler Johnson (ankle) will play and start Wednesday for Phoenix February 13th, 2019
- Tyler Johnson (ankle) questionable on Wednesday for Suns February 12th, 2019
- Suns' De'Anthony Melton (ankle) will sit again Wednesday February 12th, 2019
- T.J. Warren (ankle) still out for Suns on Wednesday February 12th, 2019
- Dragan Bender playing with Suns' second unit on Sunday February 10th, 2019
- Elie Okobo playing off Phoenix's bench on Sunday February 10th, 2019