Tyreke Evans will not play for Pacers Monday due to tight back
Indiana Pacers guard Tyreke Evans (lower back soreness) will not play on Monday versus the Golden State Warriors.
The injury may help explain Evans' disappointing showing on Saturday in his first start since Victor Oladipo (knee) went down for the season. He finished with 9 points (4-of-7 field goals), 3 rebounds, 1 assist, and 1 triple in 23.8 minutes. Edmond Sumner, Cory Joseph, and Aaron Holiday could all see more run with Evans sidelined. Sumner, a 2017 second-round pick, was specifically mentioned by Pacers head coach Nate McMillan recently as a player who could see more minutes moving forward.
Evans is averaging 19.6 FanDuel points through 44 games (12 starts). numberFire's models expect him to record 11.9 points, 3.0 rebounds, 3.4 assists, 1.1 steals, and 1.1 triples per contest over the remainder of the year.
- Dirk Nowitzki to come off bench for Mavericks on Thursday March 21st, 2019
- De'Anthony Melton to come off of Suns' bench on Thursday March 21st, 2019
- Josh Jackson will start for Suns on Thursday March 21st, 2019
- Nicolas Batum to come off bench for Hornets Thursday March 21st, 2019
- Dwayne Bacon draws start for Hornets Thursday over Nicolas Batum March 21st, 2019
- Jeff Green to come off bench on Thursday for Washington March 21st, 2019
- Darren Collison (quad bruise) ruled out for Pacers Thursday March 21st, 2019
- Darren Collison (quad) questionable for Pacers Thursday March 20th, 2019
- Domantas Sabonis equals career-best 16 rebounds in Pacers' loss March 20th, 2019
- Darren Collison (quad) will not play Tuesday for Indiana March 19th, 2019
- Pacers' Cory Joseph will start in place of Darren Collison Tuesday March 19th, 2019
- Darren Collison (quad) listed as doubtful to play Tuesday for Indiana March 19th, 2019