Joel Embiid (illness) skips 76ers shootaround, expected to play versus Lakers
Philadelphia 76ers center Joel Embiid (upset stomach) missed shootaround but is expected to play on Tuesday against the Los Angeles Lakers.
Embiid was a full participant at Monday's practice after sitting out Saturday's contest and there doesn't seem to be too much concern over his status for the matchup in Los Angeles. Jonah Bolden (Achilles), who started at center for the Sixers on Saturday, has been ruled out.
numberFire's models expect Embiid to score 54.0 FanDuel points on Tuesday, at a cost of $11,600.
- Dennis Smith Jr. (back) ruled out again for Knicks Wednesday March 19th, 2019
- DeMarcus Cousins (ankle) to sit again Tuesday for Golden State March 19th, 2019
- Derrick Rose (elbow) out again for Timberwolves Tuesday March 19th, 2019
- Mike Muscala named Lakers' starter Tuesday in place of LeBron James (groin) March 19th, 2019
- Iman Shumpert to rest for Rockets Tuesday in front end of back-to-back March 19th, 2019
- Grizzlies' C.J. Miles expected to miss rest of year with foot injury March 19th, 2019
- Philadelphia's Joel Embiid (rest) will not play on Tuesday March 17th, 2019
- James Ennis returns to the Sixers' bench Friday March 15th, 2019
- Philadelphia's Jimmy Butler (rest) available on Friday March 15th, 2019
- Ben Simmons (illness) probable for 76ers Friday March 14th, 2019
- Ben Simmons (illness) misses 76ers' practice Thursday March 14th, 2019
- Joel Embiid scores 17 with 19 boards, 5 dimes, 4 blocks in 76ers' win March 13th, 2019