Joel Embiid (illness) skips 76ers shootaround, expected to play versus Lakers
Philadelphia 76ers center Joel Embiid (upset stomach) missed shootaround but is expected to play on Tuesday against the Los Angeles Lakers.
Embiid was a full participant at Monday's practice after sitting out Saturday's contest and there doesn't seem to be too much concern over his status for the matchup in Los Angeles. Jonah Bolden (Achilles), who started at center for the Sixers on Saturday, has been ruled out.
numberFire's models expect Embiid to score 54.0 FanDuel points on Tuesday, at a cost of $11,600.
- Raptors roll with the same starting lineup for Sunday's Game 3 May 19th, 2019
- Golden State's Andre Iguodala (calf) questionable for Monday's Game 4 against Portland May 19th, 2019
- Portland will start Meyers Leonard, Enes Kanter to come off the bench on Saturday May 18th, 2019
- Golden State's Andrew Bogut will come off the bench on Saturday May 18th, 2019
- Warriors reportedly starting Damian Jones in Saturday's Game 3 against Portland May 18th, 2019
- Raptors considering several lineup changes for Sunday's Game 3 May 18th, 2019
- Joel Embiid (illness) a non-factor in 76ers' Game 5 loss May 8th, 2019
- Greg Monroe (ankle) available on Thursday for Philadelphia May 2nd, 2019
- Mike Scott (heel) playing on Thursday for Philadelphia in Game 3 May 2nd, 2019
- Sixers list Mike Scott (heel) as questionable for Thursday's matchup against Toronto May 1st, 2019
- Philadelphia's Greg Monroe (ankle) probable for Thursday's game against the Raptors May 1st, 2019
- Jimmy Butler leads 76ers past Raptors with 30 points in Game 2 April 30th, 2019