Cory Joseph (groin) questionable for Pacers on Saturday
Indiana Pacers point guard Cory Joseph (left groin strain) is questionable for Saturday's game against the Miami Heat.
Joseph may have suffered the injury on Thursday while making his first start of the season. If he's forced to sit out Saturday, Aaron Holiday and Edmond Sumner could be in line for a boost.
Joseph is averaging 19.8 FanDuel points through 51 games (one start). numberFire's models expect him to record 10.2 points, 3.0 rebounds, 3.1 assists, 1.0 steals, and 1.9 triples per contest over the remainder of the year.
- James Ennis declines 2019-2020 player option on Monday May 20th, 2019
- Toronto's Kawhi Leonard drops 36 points in Sunday's double-overtime victory over the Bucks May 20th, 2019
- Raptors roll with the same starting lineup for Sunday's Game 3 May 19th, 2019
- Golden State's Andre Iguodala (calf) questionable for Monday's Game 4 against Portland May 19th, 2019
- Portland will start Meyers Leonard, Enes Kanter to come off the bench on Saturday May 18th, 2019
- Golden State's Andrew Bogut will come off the bench on Saturday May 18th, 2019
- Pacers' Thaddeus Young gets 5 steals in Sunday's loss April 15th, 2019
- Pacers' Domantas Sabonis (ankle) available but unlikely to play Wednesday April 10th, 2019
- Tyreke Evans is in the Pacers' starting five Wednesday night April 10th, 2019
- Doug McDermott making his first start of the year for Indiana on Wednesday April 10th, 2019
- T.J. Leaf starting at power forward for the Pacers Wednesday night April 10th, 2019
- Kyle O'Quinn starting for Indiana on Wednesday April 10th, 2019