Cory Joseph (groin) questionable for Pacers on Saturday
Indiana Pacers point guard Cory Joseph (left groin strain) is questionable for Saturday's game against the Miami Heat.
Joseph may have suffered the injury on Thursday while making his first start of the season. If he's forced to sit out Saturday, Aaron Holiday and Edmond Sumner could be in line for a boost.
Joseph is averaging 19.8 FanDuel points through 51 games (one start). numberFire's models expect him to record 10.2 points, 3.0 rebounds, 3.1 assists, 1.0 steals, and 1.9 triples per contest over the remainder of the year.
- Dirk Nowitzki to come off bench for Mavericks on Thursday March 21st, 2019
- De'Anthony Melton to come off of Suns' bench on Thursday March 21st, 2019
- Josh Jackson will start for Suns on Thursday March 21st, 2019
- Nicolas Batum to come off bench for Hornets Thursday March 21st, 2019
- Dwayne Bacon draws start for Hornets Thursday over Nicolas Batum March 21st, 2019
- Jeff Green to come off bench on Thursday for Washington March 21st, 2019
- Darren Collison (quad bruise) ruled out for Pacers Thursday March 21st, 2019
- Darren Collison (quad) questionable for Pacers Thursday March 20th, 2019
- Domantas Sabonis equals career-best 16 rebounds in Pacers' loss March 20th, 2019
- Darren Collison (quad) will not play Tuesday for Indiana March 19th, 2019
- Pacers' Cory Joseph will start in place of Darren Collison Tuesday March 19th, 2019
- Darren Collison (quad) listed as doubtful to play Tuesday for Indiana March 19th, 2019