Carmelo Anthony waived by Chicago
Chicago Bulls forward Carmelo Anthony has been waived on Friday afternoon.
This was always the plan, as Houston's trade of Anthony was simply to clear up a roster spot. He will now be able to sign with any team that he sees fit, although it's unclear if anyone will take a flier on him.
In 10 games this season, Anthony has averaged 13.4 points, 5.4 rebounds and 23.1 FanDuel points per game.
- Philadelphia's Ben Simmons signs a five-year extension on Monday July 15th, 2019
- Mark Cuban says Dallas will 'load manage' Kristaps Porzingis July 11th, 2019
- Coby White will be brought along slowly, Bulls say July 11th, 2019
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins says quad is 100% healthy July 11th, 2019
- Hawks expect Trae Young to play more minutes next season July 10th, 2019
- Grizzlies reportedly acquire Tyus Jones after Minnesota declines three-year offer July 10th, 2019
- Tyson Chandler signs a one-year contract with the Rockets July 12th, 2019
- Chris Paul headed to Oklahoma City in blockbuster deal July 11th, 2019
- Russell Westbrook traded to Houston for Chris Paul, picks July 11th, 2019
- Austin Rivers reportedly returning to Houston on a two-year deal July 1st, 2019
- Houston's Kenneth Faried (personal) active on Friday May 10th, 2019
- Houston's Kenneth Faried (personal) will not play on Wednesday May 8th, 2019