Pacers' Tyreke Evans starting ahead of Cory Joseph on Tuesday
Indiana Pacers guard Tyreke Evans is back in the starting lineup Tuesday versus the Los Angeles Lakers.
Evans missed a few games last week with a back injury and was eased into action by coming off the bench the last couple of games. He returns to the starting five on Tuesday, sending Cory Joseph to a reserve role against the Lakers.
Our models had Evans projected for 10.3 points, 2.5 assists, and 19.5 FanDuel points in 19.8 minutes before the lineup switch was announced.
- James Ennis declines 2019-2020 player option on Monday May 20th, 2019
- Toronto's Kawhi Leonard drops 36 points in Sunday's double-overtime victory over the Bucks May 20th, 2019
- Raptors roll with the same starting lineup for Sunday's Game 3 May 19th, 2019
- Golden State's Andre Iguodala (calf) questionable for Monday's Game 4 against Portland May 19th, 2019
- Portland will start Meyers Leonard, Enes Kanter to come off the bench on Saturday May 18th, 2019
- Golden State's Andrew Bogut will come off the bench on Saturday May 18th, 2019
- Pacers' Thaddeus Young gets 5 steals in Sunday's loss April 15th, 2019
- Pacers' Domantas Sabonis (ankle) available but unlikely to play Wednesday April 10th, 2019
- Tyreke Evans is in the Pacers' starting five Wednesday night April 10th, 2019
- Doug McDermott making his first start of the year for Indiana on Wednesday April 10th, 2019
- T.J. Leaf starting at power forward for the Pacers Wednesday night April 10th, 2019
- Kyle O'Quinn starting for Indiana on Wednesday April 10th, 2019